Windows 10: Strange sequence of .NET cumulative updates

Discus and support Strange sequence of .NET cumulative updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows10-1809 64bit. Yesterday .NET cumulative 2019_08 was installed - KB4512192, restarted, all seems OK. Today Windows tells me to install 2019_07,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 91fw, Sep 7, 2019.

1. 91fw Win User

Strange sequence of .NET cumulative updates

Windows10-1809 64bit.
    Yesterday .NET cumulative 2019_08 was installed - KB4512192, restarted, all seems OK.
    Today Windows tells me to install 2019_07, KB4507419.
    I checked Update history and I already have it installed July25.

Windows10 doesn't allow me to unclick it and it is bundled with more recent defender update which I would like to install. I can't because that darn Download button will do both.

What can I do now?

:)

91fw, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

.NET Framework Cumulative Updates for Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Read more: Announcing Cumulative Updates for .NET Framework for Windows 10 October 2018 Update | .NET Blog

Brink, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    .NET Framework July 2017 Cumulative Quality Update for Windows 10

Source: .NET Framework July 2017 Cumulative Quality Update for Windows 10 | .NET Blog

Brink, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Strange sequence of .NET cumulative updates

.NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Strange sequence of .NET cumulative updates

1. Strange sequence of .NET cumulative updates - Similar Threads - Strange sequence NET

2. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  3. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  4. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Strange cumulative update installation process.

Strange cumulative update installation process.: Hello. I am using an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-534E laptop with windows 11 21h2. I have a question about the cumulative update installation process. I will describe it in detail. So, I download the cumulative update from windows update and start rebooting to install. I get a...
  6. Strange cumulative update installation process.

Strange cumulative update installation process.: Hello. I am using an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-534E laptop with windows 11 21h2. I have a question about the cumulative update installation process. I will describe it in detail. So, I download the cumulative update from windows update and start rebooting to install. I get a...
  7. Strange cumulative update installation process.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Strange cumulative update installation process.

9. Strange cumulative update installation process.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Strange sequence of .NET cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange sequence of .NET cumulative updates: Windows10-1809 64bit. Yesterday .NET cumulative 2019_08 was installed - KB4512192, restarted, all seems OK. Today Windows tells me to install 2019_07, KB4507419. I checked Update history and I already have it installed July25. Windows10 doesn't allow me to unclick it and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4512192