Windows 10: Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons

Discus and support Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have recently been experiencing a bit of a problem on the taskbar on my computer. For some reason, when I open a program that isn't in the taskbar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LegendOP, Jan 30, 2019.

1. LegendOP Win User

Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons

I have recently been experiencing a bit of a problem on the taskbar on my computer. For some reason, when I open a program that isn't in the taskbar, there is a strange spacing between it and the taskbar icons, as if there's an invisible icon in between. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks in advance! Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons 30f00765-e0aa-4fbb-8d58-0b0f631b3cc3?upload=true.png

:)

LegendOP, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 30, 2019
  3. pepanee Win User
    How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?

Suggest it as a feature for 7+ Taskbar Tweaker.

It used to have the option to minimize the spacing between the icons in the Taskbar for Pre-Windows 10 Operating Systems.

pepanee, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons - Similar Threads - Strange Spacing Between

2. KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons: Hi,follwing system: Notebook running with Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413, no touchdevice, used als workstation pc with external keyboard, mouse and two displays additional to internal nootbookdisplay.After installing win update KB5023706 space between the taskbar...
  3. KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons: Hi,follwing system: Notebook running with Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413, no touchdevice, used als workstation pc with external keyboard, mouse and two displays additional to internal nootbookdisplay.After installing win update KB5023706 space between the taskbar...
  4. How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?: Been having a minor issue where the desktop icons and OS watermark are too far away from the taskbar.Not too big of a deal - I'm in Win11 Dev Channel so bugs are expected but other PCs with this build don't have this issue.I don't think this is an insider-related issue for...
  5. How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?

How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?: Been having a minor issue where the desktop icons and OS watermark are too far away from the taskbar.Not too big of a deal - I'm in Win11 Dev Channel so bugs are expected but other PCs with this build don't have this issue.I don't think this is an insider-related issue for...
  6. Strange icon in the Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange icon in the Taskbar.: Sometimes, a strange icon appears in my taskbar. It is a small, green square with pixels in the bottom that wave like if they were showing a sound graph, screenshot attached.I recently built my pc, it has an RTX 3060TI, an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, a NZXT N7 B550 Motherboard. It...
  7. Strange icon in the Taskbar.

Strange icon in the Taskbar.: Sometimes, a strange icon appears in my taskbar. It is a small, green square with pixels in the bottom that wave like if they were showing a sound graph, screenshot attached.I recently built my pc, it has an RTX 3060TI, an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, a NZXT N7 B550 Motherboard. It...
  8. Strange icon in the Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?: Let's say I have 20 icons (small) equally spaced within the taskbar and that the last three on the right end all have to do with turning the computer on/off/sleep. I'd like to be able to put in a space or two that will separate these last three from the other 17 icons on the...
  10. How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?: Have my Win10 taskbar on the right side. Set small icons for the task bar. Is there a way to reduce the space between the icons in the taskbar so I can see more icons? 67340

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Strange symbol between figures of clock on taskbar.

2. windows 10 tasbar icons spacing