Windows 10: Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears.

Discus and support Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There is this task on my taskbar that isn't included in my Task Manager and disappears when the cursor is close.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eanat, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eanat Win User

Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears.

There is this task on my taskbar that isn't included in my Task Manager and disappears when the cursor is close. Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears. b968e1bb-d2c4-4309-9714-35ef46dcd368?upload=true.png Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears. 71dc2845-9d3c-4b2d-b893-7f9a113a2e6e?upload=true.png Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears. c4871679-6ef3-4921-bc8a-8b4764b09e55?upload=true.png

:)

Eanat, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Dissapearing pinned taskbar icons

Hi
    sjain963

The disappearing taskbar icons can either be a software conflict or permission restriction on your computer. I'd like to clarify the following for us to have a better understanding of how did this occur:

• Are you able to remember when did the issue stared, changes on the computer, recent updates installed, or newly installed applications on your device that may have triggered this?

• Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To verify your Windows, press Windows + R to open the Run window. Type WINVER and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.

• For my awareness, can you provide all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

• Is your computer new and if it's a personal computer or not (company owned)? It's for us to know if your device is still warranty-protected.

Erika Aro, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears. - Similar Threads - Strange Taskbar icon

2. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  3. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  4. Strange icon in windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange icon in windows taskbar: There is a little white icon that almost looks like the silhouette of a man attached to the lower right hand corner of the apps in my windows taskbar. Any idea what this is? It appears on my chrome tab and two other tabs....
  5. Strange icon in windows taskbar

Strange icon in windows taskbar: There is a little white icon that almost looks like the silhouette of a man attached to the lower right hand corner of the apps in my windows taskbar. Any idea what this is? It appears on my chrome tab and two other tabs....
  6. Strange icon in the Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange icon in the Taskbar.: Sometimes, a strange icon appears in my taskbar. It is a small, green square with pixels in the bottom that wave like if they were showing a sound graph, screenshot attached.I recently built my pc, it has an RTX 3060TI, an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, a NZXT N7 B550 Motherboard. It...
  7. Strange icon in the Taskbar.

Strange icon in the Taskbar.: Sometimes, a strange icon appears in my taskbar. It is a small, green square with pixels in the bottom that wave like if they were showing a sound graph, screenshot attached.I recently built my pc, it has an RTX 3060TI, an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, a NZXT N7 B550 Motherboard. It...
  8. Strange icon in the Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Strange icon appeared in taskbar

Strange icon appeared in taskbar: A strange item has appeared in my taskbar. When I click on it, it does nothing. It always has the line underneath which appears when a program is open. When I right-click it, the only option is close window. When I choose that nothing happens. Any clue what it may be? Thanks!...
  10. Dissapearing Icons

Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...