Windows 10: Strange thing after reinstall Windows 11

Discus and support Strange thing after reinstall Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t connect WiFi, there’s Ethernet option only…... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveĐặng, May 19, 2022.

1. Strange thing after reinstall Windows 11

I can’t connect WiFi, there’s Ethernet option only…

:)

SteveĐặng, May 19, 2022
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Reinstall IE 11 with Windows 10

Hi,

To address your concern, please follow the steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer 11.

• Type Windows feature in the Search box. Click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer. A window will pop up, click OK.
    • Click the OK button. Click Restart when prompted.
    • Repeat the steps to reinstall Internet Explorer (Check the box).

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, May 19, 2022
  3. Internet Explorer 11 REINSTALL

Windows features doen't list Internet Explorer 11 and I want to reinstall it on my Windows 10 Laptop.

BerniesWDS, May 19, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Strange thing after reinstall Windows 11

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Strange thing after reinstall Windows 11

1. Strange thing after reinstall Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Strange thing reinstall

2. Strange thing after reinstall Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange thing after reinstall Windows 11: I can’t connect WiFi, there’s Ethernet option only… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-thing-after-reinstall-windows-11/fee6c056-f56c-406e-9c46-e0da92a4c311
  3. windows 11 - Photos App doing strange things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 - Photos App doing strange things: Windows 11 Photos app is very buggy. First I was not getting the arrows on the right and left to page through my photos. I had to "reset" the app a number of times to get it to work. But now, I'm getting a very strange message that says "It appears that you don't have...
  4. windows 11 - Photos App doing strange things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 - Photos App doing strange things: Windows 11 Photos app is very buggy. First I was not getting the arrows on the right and left to page through my photos. I had to "reset" the app a number of times to get it to work. But now, I'm getting a very strange message that says "It appears that you don't have...
  5. Notepad doing strange thing!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad doing strange thing!: Today is bit more lazy day. So I did a very stupid thing. I wrote zeroes of whole text file. Then I finally surprised! It stuck and on task manager I saw it takes upto 2.4 GB of RAM. So I stop writing it and saved it to text file. Then, it's 1.21GB text file. I couldn't read...
  6. Event viewer strange things(?)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event viewer strange things(?): Hi, in my event viewer several keys (name or description) are missing or are using weird codes instead of words, should I reinstall or use an older image? Is it broken and needs some fixing? [img] Thanks! 154621
  7. Strange things happening at bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange things happening at bootup: When I start my HP laptop with WIN10, after the bootup screen appears, if I am not prompt to hit one key to advance me to my login PIN, strange things happen. Like: old pages showing up, some containing sensitive material. Others are just various pages that I have visited in...
  8. Event viewer strange things(?)

in Windows 10 Support
    Event viewer strange things(?): Hi, in my event viewer several keys (name or description) are missing or are using weird codes instead of words, should I reinstall or use an older image? Is it broken and needs some fixing? [img] Thanks! 154621
  9. Strange thing on the cortana search bar

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Strange thing on the cortana search bar: I don't know why when i wanted to search an app in the search bar, the icons and text don't align normally. And I don't know what to do to fix it! Here's the pic: [ATTACH]...
  10. Some Strange Things Going on With Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some Strange Things Going on With Defender: This has been going on for so long now I think I may have some sort of malware. I have a red cross on anti virus in security centre and on the task bar shield. In settings it tells me I am using third party anti virus but I have used every dedicated AV uninstaller. I have...