Windows 10: Strange Threat Report

Discus and support Strange Threat Report in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I paid for an add-on to MS Money called MSMoneyQuotes.exe. The file checked out fine on Defender and virustotal. I tried copying the file to a Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Steve C, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Strange Threat Report

I paid for an add-on to MS Money called MSMoneyQuotes.exe. The file checked out fine on Defender and virustotal.

I tried copying the file to a Windows zip folder (Money.zip). Defender said it wanted to send it for a cloud scan then came back with the virus warning below. What's going on here since that file continues to check out fine when checked in isolation?

Strange Threat Report [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Jun 17, 2018
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jun 17, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 17, 2018
  4. laszlo Win User

Strange Threat Report

$1500+ wasted...

lot of people try to help you but you don't make any of the suggested steps;don't keep asking what can be bad test everything once at all and than report

laszlo, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

Strange Threat Report

1. Strange Threat Report - Similar Threads - Strange Threat Report

2. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats: I've looked for answers to this but am not finding them. Windows Defender recently started detecting a utility we use at work written by one of my coworkers in AutoIT as malware. While we've made allowance for it through MDE, Defender on my home computer is also reporting it...
  3. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats: I've looked for answers to this but am not finding them. Windows Defender recently started detecting a utility we use at work written by one of my coworkers in AutoIT as malware. While we've made allowance for it through MDE, Defender on my home computer is also reporting it...
  4. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app: [ATTACH] World Threat Center is a danger reporting app. You report a danger, and thus warn in real time, users approaching a danger. For example, the application warns you when approaching a danger, within a radius of 5 kilometers for an accident report, within a radius of...
  6. AVG reports HTML:lframe-inf Threat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG reports HTML:lframe-inf Threat: Every time i click on a new thread on ten forums I get this AVG warning, no where else I get this warning, I only use chrome on win10. Whats going on? [img] 159795
  7. Very Strange Battery Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Strange Battery Report: I've noticed something very strange about my battery life report... Since buying the laptop in 2016 the full charge capacity has dropped from 92,157mWh to 66,883mWh. I understand this is normal and I've been checking it every month or so to track its decrease (average...
  8. Strange report on open space on HD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange report on open space on HD: My wife has a Windows 10 computer with a 512 gb HD that seems to indicate the HD is nearly full. If I click on the C drive and properties, is reports there is only 8gb free. If instead, I check the properties on every folder in the C drive, the total used gb adds up to only...
  9. Strange report on open space on HD

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange report on open space on HD: My wife has a Windows 10 computer with a 512 gb HD that seems to indicate the HD is nearly full. If I click on the C drive and properties, is reports there is only 8gb free. If instead, I check the properties on every folder in the C drive, the total used gb adds up to only...
  10. Strange Memory Reporting Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Memory Reporting Problem: I have a very strange disk space reporting issue. I don't know when it first appeared (I'm on 17134.81 now), because I never looked at Settings/System/Storage - I have always used other tools. I just checked it out, having read about it in another comment. Anyway, my C:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OOBEMSANGCENROLL

2. msmoneyquotes virus check

3. Microcroft error code: OOBEMSANGCENROLL