Windows 10: Strange tiles after update from Microsoft store

Discus and support Strange tiles after update from Microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After I updated all apps from Microsoft store, now most of my apps show only tiles with links and they are very slow when I try to open them ? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tragic_magic, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Strange tiles after update from Microsoft store

After I updated all apps from Microsoft store, now most of my apps show only tiles with links and they are very slow when I try to open them ?

I tried to troubleshoot the Microsoft store apps, but nothing is happening and no error.

Also I reset the apps, nothing again.

Strange tiles after update from Microsoft store 798807bb-dd80-48fc-9f3a-1bc89d194472?upload=true.png

:)

tragic_magic, Feb 24, 2020
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Feb 24, 2020
  3. OSdevr Win User
    Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Feb 24, 2020
  4. JustRay Win User

Strange tiles after update from Microsoft store

Microsoft Store tile not live

I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help.

Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live.
    The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps.
    It's simply no longer "live".

This tile always used to be live until after an MS Win 10 update (I can't remember which one anymore).
    A pretty minor thing really, since the store app works perfectly.
    All other tiles are live just not the Microsoft store tile.

I have a Win 10 Home edition laptop.
    Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.267).
    I also run the MS Win 10 security along with Malwarebytes pro.
    And the issue remains regardless of if I use a Microsoft Account or a local account.
    I've done everything I can think of but no joy.
    I even restored an image of my pc (I create them quite frequently) that I believe had a live Microsoft store tile, but after the restore, the tile is no longer live.

I also created 2 virtual Win 10 pcs (A home version and a Pro version) via Oracle VM Virtual Box.
    And regardless of if I use a local account or a Microsoft account, the tile is not live on either of the virtual Win 10 machines.

I've run
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    sfc/scannow
    chkdsk /r /f
    Everything comes up clean as a whistle.

I know 3 people who have purchased new Win 10 laptops.
    And the store in NOT live on any of their machines either.

Does anyone here have a "Live" Microsoft store tile ?

Suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

JustRay, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Strange tiles after update from Microsoft store

1. Strange tiles after update from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Strange tiles update

2. All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.: Hi,I run windows 11, and use explorer patcher to fix the problem with the start menu. I just had an update done yesterday and all my apps from windows store have diseappeared from the start menu.This includes all the stock apps calc, notes, recorder, maps, weather, windows...
  3. All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.: Hi,I run windows 11, and use explorer patcher to fix the problem with the start menu. I just had an update done yesterday and all my apps from windows store have diseappeared from the start menu.This includes all the stock apps calc, notes, recorder, maps, weather, windows...
  4. Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu: I want to remove this either through registry or through GPO so it does not display as a tile. I logged in with local admin credentials and unpinned it but still it appears for other users .I want only Microsoft Edge to appear and not the STORE....
  5. Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu

Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu: I want to remove this either through registry or through GPO so it does not display as a tile. I logged in with local admin credentials and unpinned it but still it appears for other users .I want only Microsoft Edge to appear and not the STORE....
  6. Removing Microsoft Store Tile from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. strange Microsoft Store bug?

strange Microsoft Store bug?: Good day,I discovered a strange Microsoft Store error a few days ago.Apps based on Webview, such as Reddit, Twitter, Instagram or Tiktok cannot be installed on my PC and I get the error code 0x80073CF3.Other apps that are native can be installed without any problems.My...
  8. Microsoft Store Live Tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Live Tile: When will microsoft if ever sort out the store tile not going live. It has been months since it stopped going live and i have seen no comments from microsoft, only comments from independant advisers / scammers with surgestions which in all honestly do not work. Has microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Store tile not live

Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  10. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...