Windows 10: Strange TV static looking bug on programs

Discus and support Strange TV static looking bug on programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Two weeks ago i noticed that programs that i start on my computer get this amazingly annoying moving tv static look. It doesn't happen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Habicher1995, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Strange TV static looking bug on programs

Strange TV static looking bug on programs JLnVW4xi-FiaAa0SpITKwCHDHi-znfa7Pu90yCj6HDY.jpg

Two weeks ago i noticed that programs that i start on my computer get this amazingly annoying moving tv static look. It doesn't happen with all programs. Microsoft teams and Logitec G Hub however do have this problem. Does someone have an idea, what could cause this problem?

https://preview.redd.it/pvkujwpx4no...bp&s=7a2f6f5dbba069aa7fbfb8cc8ac5c978060797fb

My specs:

Asrock Taichii X570

GTX 1080ti

AMD Ryzen 3700X

32GB 3600Mhz Ram

Asus Soundcard

EVGA 850W Powersupply

submitted by /u/Habicher1995
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Habicher1995, Mar 24, 2020

2. [BUG] Movies and TV app

Hi, I noticed a bug on the Movies & TV app after a recent update. This bug is pretty hard to notice so I didn't get any support. I checked it on two other PCs and found the same.
    Please follow the steps and give me feedback. Do you experience the bug.? A simple Y/N is enough.

• Open the Movies and TV app (also called Films and TV)
    • Open any video folder
    • Play the last video from the folder
    • [BUG] Can you see "Next video" button on the right side.?(Also no
      previous video button)
    • When you click on the next video button which video gets played. Is it the
      second video
      in the folder?

I J Sankar, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Strange TV static looking bug on programs

Can't connect to internet with computer set with static IP

My guess is that you made a typing mistake, e.g. typing 192.186 instead of 192.168. If this is not the case then I suggest this:

• Set the machine to DHCP.
    • Check if you can ping your other machines.
    • Mark and copy the command below with Ctrl+C.
    • Press the Windows key+R
    • Press Ctrl+V, then Enter.
    • Repeat steps 2 to 5 for a static address.
    • Post the results of Step 2 (twice!) plus the contents of the desktop file IP.txt.

cmd.exe /c ipconfig /all >> "%UserProfile%"\Desktop\IP.txt"

Frederik Long, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Strange TV static looking bug on programs

1. Strange TV static looking bug on programs - Similar Threads - Strange static looking

2. The font looks very strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The font looks very strange: This is my screen capture of an app, and the font at the bottom part is literally strange against others'. I have not found anyone has the same issue with me.I have the "Smooth edges of screen fonts" option on and I tried adjusting "ClearTypes" but it didn't work.All text on...
  3. The font looks very strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The font looks very strange: This is my screen capture of an app, and the font at the bottom part is literally strange against others'. I have not found anyone has the same issue with me.And this is an screenshot from others on YouTubeCan anyone figure out what's wrong with the font or settings....
  4. Windows Apps looking strange

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Apps looking strange: [img] I somehow managed to make my Windows Apps look strange: Explorer, Settings.... Has someone a clue what setting i have actived and how to turn it back to default? 167186
  5. Strange program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange program: obviousvarade.exe does anyone know what what this program does, it is running on my PC and I am unable to stop it, it just restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-program/0a962c89-9b77-4056-ac28-d13cf7f6b7a3
  6. Downloads folder looks strange

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads folder looks strange: I don't know what I did, but one day my downloads folder started looking strange. It's only my downloads folder. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've tried a lot but nothing seems to be working. Please help me....
  7. Strange looking windows [Solved]

Strange looking windows [Solved]: Hi, I had this problem with windows since i restarted it, all the windows have a strange looking border and sign, i will add a photo so you can get what i mean! Can anyone tell me how to fix it? [ATTACH]...
  8. Strange looking windows

Strange looking windows: Hi, I had this problem with windows since i restarted it, all the windows have a strange looking border and sign, i will add a photo so you can get what i mean! [ATTACH]...
  9. Looking for a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a program: Hello. Is there a program to check if a compilation of files (to burn on cd or dvd) will fill the disk to its maximum, if I make a too large compilation, the burning program will "say" it is too much, then have to start removing files and try again to burn. If I remove too...
  10. Strange look after cutoff...

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange look after cutoff...: last night I shut down the pc cause of the thunderstorm. This morning after it rebooted the display looks very strange: every looks really big but "squeezed". One thing easily noticed is that the wallpaper's left side seems to have vanished. As if the image is now too large...