Windows 10: Strange visual bugs/glitches

Discus and support Strange visual bugs/glitches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StevenVrieling, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Strange visual bugs/glitches

I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and Game Loop. It's a very annoying bug and very unpredictable, because if you click on the part it's at, it shows up on a different part of the program. It's particularly annoying in Word and Excel, because sometimes the text is unreadable.

I am fully up to date on Windows latest update didn't do anything, as well as Nvidia drivers.

What do I do about this? I've sent feedback to the feedback hub, but no response or changes.

Strange visual bugs/glitches 64820e3d-3583-4586-9623-4fb7a3f37282?upload=true.png

:)

StevenVrieling, Jan 15, 2020
  2. mvassli Win User

Strange visual glitches Windows 10

Hello
    I am running a brand-new Lenovo t490s with Windows 10 Enterprise. Yesterday I suddenly started experiencing strange visual glitches. Any graphics are embedded/"watermarked" with a strange X or black/white screen. Issues are not present in all applications, but is still found in many applications system wide, including browsers, calculator etc as well as windows start menu,

What I have tried so far:
    * Running diagnostics of my GPU, stress test etc. All Pass.
    * Running system update bumping any old drivers. Everything is up to date.
    * Booting PC with Ubuntu-usb (no glitches were present while running Ubuntu)

After many hours troubleshooting I am unable to get any further.. My suspicion is that this is a software issue. Anyone where who might have an idea why I am facing this issues?
    Cheers!

mvassli, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Tablet Mode + 175% Scaling = Visual Glitch/Bug

Hello,

I would like to report this strange visual glitch/bug on my Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 Pro fully updated.

When:

-Tablet Mode is enabled;

-Auto-Hide taskbar is enabled;

-DPI Scaling is set to 175% (up from Default 150%)

-Switching back to Start Screen from a Multitasking app

This happens:

Strange visual bugs/glitches d31b93a1-b65d-4145-a142-3deaa12258ed.png

Strange visual bugs/glitches 819afe86-d4a1-4a25-a34d-0fdd7495849e.png

It's a single pixel line taken from the last opened App or active Window and it disappear only closing all opened apps.

How can I fix it?

Thanks

PaoloCardelli, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Strange visual bugs/glitches

Task bar Notification Glitch/Bug

Hi,

Software or programs that was installed on your computer can cause the glitch or bugs to show up. There's also a possibility that the system files on your computer got corrupted or went missing. However, we don;t want to jump into any conclusions until we
    isolated your concern. We suggest that you perform a clean boot on your computer and see if the issue persists. The steps on how to perform clean boot is in this
    article. Simply click on the operating system that you're running on your computer to see the right steps.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Strange visual bugs/glitches

1. Strange visual bugs/glitches - Similar Threads - Strange visual bugs

2. Visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  3. Visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  4. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Glitches: Hello,Since I installed the 21H1 version, I've been seeing some visual glitches in WhatsApp and Discord when enlarging/shrinking an image. I tried reinstalling my display drivers but to no avail. I'm not sure if this is a Windows issue in the first place and would like to get...
  5. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Visual Glitches: [ATTACH] Some of my apps (logi capture is only an example) have these visual glitches. Does anyone know if this is related to some windows features like resizing, sharpness and stuff like that? Nvidia and Intel Graphics drivers are updated. Thanks in advance for your...
  6. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: This happens to some programs like Minecraft launcher, LOL launcher, Twitch app and Geforce Now. I didn't try other programs and my windows 10 is fine. I've tried installing windows 10 new drivers and updating graphic cards drivers. I would like to have some help. example...
  7. Strange visual glitch

Strange visual glitch: [ATTACH] I'm getting a weird visual glitch every time I open any window. Can Someone please explain to me what this is and how to get rid of it? It shows up for a quick moment, gradually gets worse, then disappears, then reappears....
  8. Strange Visual Bugs since 1909

Strange Visual Bugs since 1909: [ATTACH] Since I've updated to the newest version of Windows 10 early December, I've been getting some very strange visual bugs/glitches. Namely in two places: Microsoft Office Apps (all of them, I've got 2019) and Waves Central. Both of those have no relation to each...
  9. Strange screen glitch/bug since upgrade to W10!

Strange screen glitch/bug since upgrade to W10!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheJubstep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eayjf4/strange_screen_glitchbug_since_upgrade_to_w10/
  10. Strange visual glitches Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange visual glitches Windows 10: Hello I am running a brand-new Lenovo t490s with Windows 10 Enterprise. Yesterday I suddenly started experiencing strange visual glitches. Any graphics are embedded/"watermarked" with a strange X or black/white screen. Issues are not present in all applications, but is still...