Windows 10: Strange Visual Bugs since 1909

Discus and support Strange Visual Bugs since 1909 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Since I've updated to the newest version of Windows 10 early December, I've been getting some very strange visual bugs/glitches. Namely in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JakkoFourEyes, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Strange Visual Bugs since 1909

Strange Visual Bugs since 1909 gAz6g5aQFf0vlkSoDYSwQUYuS6IvhLfo90dxLMvmNUs.jpg

Since I've updated to the newest version of Windows 10 early December, I've been getting some very strange visual bugs/glitches. Namely in two places: Microsoft Office Apps (all of them, I've got 2019) and Waves Central. Both of those have no relation to each other at all. They're not even on the same drive.

I have every latest driver installed. Not sure what's causing them. Anyone been getting them and know how to fix this?

https://preview.redd.it/6842a0p3l17...bp&s=1ac708c2607bf2ba601f4ddc73fc2d6891fc300c

submitted by /u/JakkoFourEyes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JakkoFourEyes, Dec 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 26, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Strange Visual Bugs since 1909

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Strange Visual Bugs since 1909

1. Strange Visual Bugs since 1909 - Similar Threads - Strange Visual Bugs

2. Strange FPS and visual tearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange FPS and visual tearing: For the past 2 weeks, I have experienced intermittent issues regarding FPS dropping/fast screen freezing. It occurs every once in a while, primarily at night for some reason. The freezing will occur roughly every 0.5s. It will visually halt any movement on the screen for...
  3. Strange FPS and visual tearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange FPS and visual tearing: For the past 2 weeks, I have experienced intermittent issues regarding FPS dropping/fast screen freezing. It occurs every once in a while, primarily at night for some reason. The freezing will occur roughly every 0.5s. It will visually halt any movement on the screen for...
  4. Strange visual glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange visual glitch: [ATTACH] I'm getting a weird visual glitch every time I open any window. Can Someone please explain to me what this is and how to get rid of it? It shows up for a quick moment, gradually gets worse, then disappears, then reappears....
  5. Strange visual bugs/glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange visual bugs/glitches: I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and Game Loop. It's a...
  6. Strange screen glitch/bug since upgrade to W10!

Strange screen glitch/bug since upgrade to W10!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheJubstep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eayjf4/strange_screen_glitchbug_since_upgrade_to_w10/
  7. Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eloiblt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e65f65/anyone_with_this_bug_the_searchbar_is_printed/
  8. Bizarre search bug since 1909 update

Bizarre search bug since 1909 update: I realise 1909 has a few search issues but I've not seen anyone else have this exact bug so I'm not really expecting help (though it'd be really appreciated), but I'm more sharing this in case others DO have the issue and this will let them know they're not alone.. If I use...
  9. Windows visual bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows visual bug: Hello here is a bug that i depared and i dont know how to fix it, help me. #windowsbugs[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-visual-bug/4dcffd98-dd8d-4513-b6e5-7ef811876569
  10. Strange visual issue- help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange visual issue- help!: [img] [img] This just started today- it begun up the top of the windows and is really strange, and small grey boxes (the grey boxes in Firefox at least)- I'm not sure what's going on, especially since I've been able to run The Old Republic (a game) pretty much...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1909 w10 bugs