Windows 10: Strange visual glitch

Discus and support Strange visual glitch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm getting a weird visual glitch every time I open any window. Can Someone please explain to me what this is and how to get rid of it? It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kogiz, Feb 9, 2020.

1. /u/Kogiz Win User

Strange visual glitch

/u/Kogiz, Feb 9, 2020
  2. mvassli Win User

Strange visual glitches Windows 10

Hello
    I am running a brand-new Lenovo t490s with Windows 10 Enterprise. Yesterday I suddenly started experiencing strange visual glitches. Any graphics are embedded/"watermarked" with a strange X or black/white screen. Issues are not present in all applications, but is still found in many applications system wide, including browsers, calculator etc as well as windows start menu,

What I have tried so far:
    * Running diagnostics of my GPU, stress test etc. All Pass.
    * Running system update bumping any old drivers. Everything is up to date.
    * Booting PC with Ubuntu-usb (no glitches were present while running Ubuntu)

After many hours troubleshooting I am unable to get any further.. My suspicion is that this is a software issue. Anyone where who might have an idea why I am facing this issues?
    Cheers!

mvassli, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Strange visual bugs/glitches

I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and
    Game Loop. It's a very annoying bug and very unpredictable, because if you click on the part it's at, it shows up on a different part of the program. It's particularly annoying in Word and Excel, because sometimes the text is unreadable.

I am fully up to date on Windows (latest update didn't do anything), as well as Nvidia drivers.

What do I do about this? I've sent feedback to the feedback hub, but no response or changes.

Strange visual glitch 64820e3d-3583-4586-9623-4fb7a3f37282?upload=true.png

StevenVrieling, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Strange visual glitch

Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Strange visual glitch 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Strange visual glitch

1. Strange visual glitch - Similar Threads - Strange visual glitch

2. Visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  3. Visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual glitch: Help! My friends pc newly rebuilt is having problems with a visual and a microphone glitch. The only way to describe the visual glitch is a weird screen tear on applications video included, the glitch doesn’t happen on in game but only in certain applications steam, discord,...
  4. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Glitches: Hello,Since I installed the 21H1 version, I've been seeing some visual glitches in WhatsApp and Discord when enlarging/shrinking an image. I tried reinstalling my display drivers but to no avail. I'm not sure if this is a Windows issue in the first place and would like to get...
  5. Weird visual glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual glitch?: So recently my laptop began to experience this glitch. [IMG] I found it happening in a few apps, epic games launcher, ms visual code, and armoury crate. The glitch looks very severe in this epic game launcher, but very rarely happening in ms visual code, and only shows...
  6. Visual Glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Visual Glitches: [ATTACH] Some of my apps (logi capture is only an example) have these visual glitches. Does anyone know if this is related to some windows features like resizing, sharpness and stuff like that? Nvidia and Intel Graphics drivers are updated. Thanks in advance for your...
  7. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuicidePxnda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkqw0n/visual_glitch/
  8. Visual glitch

Visual glitch: This happens to some programs like Minecraft launcher, LOL launcher, Twitch app and Geforce Now. I didn't try other programs and my windows 10 is fine. I've tried installing windows 10 new drivers and updating graphic cards drivers. I would like to have some help. example...
  9. Strange visual bugs/glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange visual bugs/glitches: I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and Game Loop. It's a...
  10. Strange visual glitches Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange visual glitches Windows 10: Hello I am running a brand-new Lenovo t490s with Windows 10 Enterprise. Yesterday I suddenly started experiencing strange visual glitches. Any graphics are embedded/"watermarked" with a strange X or black/white screen. Issues are not present in all applications, but is still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. grey bar on bottom of computer screen