Windows 10: Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.

Discus and support Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a strange issue in some applications like vscode, notion where strage graphics glitches are happening.One such example is here :This has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Funtastic_envy, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.

I have a strange issue in some applications like vscode, notion where strage graphics glitches are happening.One such example is here :This has been happening since I updated to windows 11 and these apps work fine in compatibility modeused windows 8 compatibility mode.

:)

Funtastic_envy, Apr 13, 2022
  2. unclast Win User

Visual glitches on certain apps

As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu because other apps work very well. Can you help me about it please?
    Windows version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042

Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11. [​IMG]

Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11. [​IMG]

unclast, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11. 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Apr 13, 2022
  4. mvassli Win User

Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.

Strange visual glitches Windows 10

Hello
    I am running a brand-new Lenovo t490s with Windows 10 Enterprise. Yesterday I suddenly started experiencing strange visual glitches. Any graphics are embedded/"watermarked" with a strange X or black/white screen. Issues are not present in all applications, but is still found in many applications system wide, including browsers, calculator etc as well as windows start menu,

What I have tried so far:
    * Running diagnostics of my GPU, stress test etc. All Pass.
    * Running system update bumping any old drivers. Everything is up to date.
    * Booting PC with Ubuntu-usb (no glitches were present while running Ubuntu)

After many hours troubleshooting I am unable to get any further.. My suspicion is that this is a software issue. Anyone where who might have an idea why I am facing this issues?
    Cheers!

mvassli, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.

1. Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11. - Similar Threads - Strange visual glitches

2. Vs code terminal glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vs code terminal glitch: i was writing a command while doing work and my terminal glitching what to do. the cursor gets on the top of the path text. You can see the video of the full issue here.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12uTsyxcPHOxlsBWnSaZ0byTSBvqeroMK/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Vs code terminal glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vs code terminal glitch: i was writing a command while doing work and my terminal glitching what to do. the cursor gets on the top of the path text. You can see the video of the full issue here.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12uTsyxcPHOxlsBWnSaZ0byTSBvqeroMK/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.

Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.: I have a strange issue in some applications like vscode, notion where strage graphics glitches are happening.One such example is here :This has been happening since I updated to windows 11 and these apps work fine in compatibility modeused windows 8 compatibility mode....
  5. White visual glitches in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White visual glitches in some apps: Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of the apps like crystalize and some just slowly morph in a weird random shape and moves around. Please help.I am using a Dell...
  6. White visual glitches in some apps

White visual glitches in some apps: Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of the apps like crystalize and some just slowly morph in a weird random shape and moves around. Please help.I am using a Dell...
  7. Strange visual glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange visual glitch: [ATTACH] I'm getting a weird visual glitch every time I open any window. Can Someone please explain to me what this is and how to get rid of it? It shows up for a quick moment, gradually gets worse, then disappears, then reappears....
  8. Strange visual bugs/glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange visual bugs/glitches: I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and Game Loop. It's a...
  9. Strange visual glitches Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange visual glitches Windows 10: Hello I am running a brand-new Lenovo t490s with Windows 10 Enterprise. Yesterday I suddenly started experiencing strange visual glitches. Any graphics are embedded/"watermarked" with a strange X or black/white screen. Issues are not present in all applications, but is still...
  10. Resizing apps' windows visual glitches

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing apps' windows visual glitches: Hello! When I resize some apps windows horizontally, I get different artefacts. Sometimes they disappear after I stop the resizing, sometimes they stay. Even with browser horizontal resizing is buggy and black areas appear. Vertical resizing in all cases is smooth and fine. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11