Windows 10: Strange window "blinks" in background

Discus and support Strange window "blinks" in background in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This has been happening for the last week or so. It blinks so fast that I cannot catch if it says anything, bu it looks like one of those dos style... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Horsepower, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Strange window "blinks" in background

This has been happening for the last week or so. It blinks so fast that I cannot catch if it says anything, bu it looks like one of those dos style windows that opens on some updates. I have scanned for viruses and malware, and nothing shows negative in reliability history. W10 64 creator on i7-6700 Asus Z170-E 32gigs ram.
    Thanks.

:)

Horsepower, Jun 11, 2017

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Jun 11, 2017
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Jun 11, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

Strange window "blinks" in background

EdTittel, Jun 11, 2017
  5. Thanks, I just went into Office and forced the update. It seems to have stopped.

Horsepower, Jun 12, 2017
  6. EdTittel Win User
    Glad it worked for you, as it has for so many others likewise afflicted or affected.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Strange window "blinks" in background

1. Strange window "blinks" in background - Similar Threads - Strange window blinks

2. Windows Blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Blinking: HelloI'm having an issue with the windows blinking and not responding randomlyThis happened after I used a windows debloater Windows 10 Debloater I think , because no issue after using but next restart the issue showed up The windows any window but especially windows that are...
  3. Windows Blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blinking: HelloI'm having an issue with the windows blinking and not responding randomlyThis happened after I used a windows debloater Windows 10 Debloater I think , because no issue after using but next restart the issue showed up The windows any window but especially windows that are...
  4. Windows Blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    blinking: what does it mean when a computer is blinking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking/ceb45118-25d1-427b-9c07-eba8269653ec
  6. greyish background and strange flashing of white light

in Browsers and Email
    greyish background and strange flashing of white light: In chrome background of tabs looks ugly greyish, instead of normal white, even url box and other fields on website. Even in system if i think about it, it looks to greyish. While i didn't change, or do anything lately. Or when i try to go to fullscreen in sm player i have...
  7. greyish background and strange flashing of white light

in Windows 10 Support
    greyish background and strange flashing of white light: In chrome background of tabs looks ugly greyish, instead of normal white, even url box and other fields on website. Even in system if i think about it, it looks to greyish. While i didn't change, or do anything lately. Or when i try to go to fullscreen in sm player i have...
  8. Screen flicker/blink when background change.

Screen flicker/blink when background change.: Something weird start to happen on my pc, every time my sideshow background change, my browser flicker / blink, Video https://streamable.com/c896i (last clip slowmo) GIF- https://i.imgur.com/rsFe1T7.gifv Any solutions ? I7 6900K GTX 1060 16Gb Ram. Driver Up to date....
  9. Strange Background Processes!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Background Processes!: [ATTACH] Hello Microsoft, When I start my loptop up, it takes more time than it used to be. And after Windows Explorer started, I opened up Task Manager and noticed two unnamed background processes are running! Also, when I tried to open file location for each one, both...
  10. Strange icon blinking o right hand side of Windows 10 desktop

Strange icon blinking o right hand side of Windows 10 desktop: I have a vertical bar icon 40mm x 12mm on my desk top which loads last when I boot and stays there blinking. When I point at it the arrow changes to busy and I can't right click, left click or do anything to engage with it. It has a +button and - button on the bottom half...