Windows 10: Strange window keeps appearing which I cant remove without reboot

Discus and support Strange window keeps appearing which I cant remove without reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone tell me what this window is ? (Windows 10) Version 2004 Build 19041.867 It keeps appearing then I can't remove it and it always stays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by welshy34, Mar 18, 2021.

1. welshy34 Win User

Strange window keeps appearing which I cant remove without reboot

Hi, can anyone tell me what this window is ? (Windows 10) Version 2004 Build 19041.867

It keeps appearing then I can't remove it and it always stays on top.

A reboot rectifies it.

:)

welshy34, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Strange window keeps appearing which I cant remove without reboot :(

Zakin, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Chewy Win User
    windows explorer keeps rebooting

I took my comp out of the case yesterday because I wanted to get started on painting/modding the chassis.. on first boot I had this issue but after I restarted my comp it went away. Today I go to turn it on and when it gets in windows it just constantly says windows explorer stopped responding and just keeps rebooting windows explorer non stop.

I tried starting windows in safe mod but than it still keeps rebooting and even faster since the system is faster in safe mode.. well when I force shutdown last message that pops up before it turns off is like this.

"0000-00000- something something - cannot read memory" something similar to that.

the mobo is on top of the mobo box I plugged everything back in perfectly but ofc as usual my comp gives me problems.. or just vista lol I dont think my computer likes vista for its always given me problems but this is the software I want to use and wil not go back to xp since it has no dx10.

my mobo has a little bend in it from my zalman 9500 cpu cooler backplate, but I would think that if the memory/ram does not have perfect contact than he comp would not work...

Anyone have suggestions they will be appreciated, I have a headache now lol.

Chewy, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

English (United States) keyboard layout keeps appearing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that English (United States) keyboard layout keeps appearing automatically. I’ll certainly help you with the steps to remove it.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if you are able to remove the language pack:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now, paste the following command and hit Enter:
      lpksetup /u en-US.
    4. Restart the computer.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Strange window keeps appearing which I cant remove without reboot - Similar Threads - Strange window keeps

2. I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing: This annoying popup keep appearing over the last few days. Its happening every 10-15 mins or so. I have never seen it before, have no idea what it is and I do not want it. Im not very tech smart, I know very little about computers, How do I safely remove or turn off this...
  3. I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing: This annoying popup keep appearing over the last few days. Its happening every 10-15 mins or so. I have never seen it before, have no idea what it is and I do not want it. Im not very tech smart, I know very little about computers, How do I safely remove or turn off this...
  4. I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cant type a dot without slash appearing next to it

I cant type a dot without slash appearing next to it: When I press the dot on my keyboard, instead of a simple dot appearing i have this : ./ For some reason it doesnt happen everywhere, but it does it on word and chrome search. Same deal when pressing **** + slash, i get >?. I got a razer cynossa chroma, i checked everyhting...
  6. Strange icon keeps appearing on taskbar

Strange icon keeps appearing on taskbar: Hi, Just recently an icon keeps appearing on my taskbar, it's only there for a couple of seconds and then disappears. Can you tell me what it is? [ATTACH] Thanks...
  7. Strange Icon Appearing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Icon Appearing: Hello, Recently I am seeing the icon appearing on my desktop when logging on after a restart/shutdown or period of inactivity, and I have never seen this before, does the community here know what it means, and more importantly how I can make it stop appearing. The icon...
  8. My pc keeps rebooting without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps rebooting without warning: Hello. Recently my pc has been automatically rebooting without any warning or “the blue screen of death”. I indeed already turned off automatic restart and have event logs turned on but still nothing happens with that. It still reboots randomly like normal. This started about...
  9. Strange pixels appear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange pixels appear: Hello, these pixels started appearing while I have no idea what they are! I tried updating graphics drivers but they appeared no matter. Help me, please! [ATTACH]...
  10. Strange Feature Update keeps appearing in x86 version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange Feature Update keeps appearing in x86 version.: I am clean installing W10 x86 for a friend (2Gb RAM Toshiba Satellite Notebook) and I keep getting this weird failed update. [img] [img] I sort of gave up in disgust as it has had more than one attempt and keeps failing and am now installing the x64 flavour. Will...