Windows 10: Strange Windows behavior

Discus and support Strange Windows behavior in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just now I was having difficulty controlling my mouse, so I opted to restart Windows. Instead of a restart I received a warning pop-up that "someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Odin99, May 30, 2020.

1. Odin99 Win User

Strange Windows behavior

Just now I was having difficulty controlling my mouse, so I opted to restart Windows. Instead of a restart I received a warning pop-up that "someone else" is using my computer and did I really want to to restart, as that person's work could be lost.No other person has access to my computer. I proceeded with the restart, and upon the restart's completion Windows presented me with what appeared to be 50 or more overlapping windows, all seeming to be windows or tabs with which I had worked previously but for which I had no present need, which I closed one by one. After I did that my computer was restored to how it was before the restart and there was no more mouse problem. What was going on? What should I do?

:)

Odin99, May 30, 2020
  2. budi Win User

Registry strange behavior in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\...

I tried to clear all contents of
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts
    then set security permission to logger user name () to be clear from:

• create key
    • set value
    and let it inherently apply to all keys under it

But it responds with icons flickering / blinking very often
    so I undo the security setting.. but while keeping on registry browsing under this key I came across:

1. The jpg filetype key and userchoice key were created
    2. On userchoice key the logging user () ACL was created, and
    3. It's set to DENY on SET VALUE !

Strange Windows behavior [​IMG]

Is it windows 10 behavior or an intruder's been screwing up ?
    Please help me.. many thanks in advance

3. Onibot Win User
    Sleep Problems - Strange wake up behaviors

Hey, thanks for the suggestion! I went into my BIOS and neither "MSI Fast Boot" or "Fast Boot" were enabled. I took a few pictures of the BIOS config and of the power-related options, and attached them below.

Onibot, May 30, 2020
  4. Ralph San Win User

Strange Windows behavior

Strange behavior

Hi Bart,

Your user profile might be corrupted that's why Windows indicated that you're not connected to the internet even though you are. Let's try to create a new user profile, and check if issue persists. Kindly follow the steps provided in this support article:

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure so we can assist you further.

Ralph San, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Strange Windows behavior

1. Strange Windows behavior - Similar Threads - Strange behavior

2. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on dropbox,...
  3. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on dropbox,...
  4. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on...
  5. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on...
  6. Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...: My 9 years Toshibal Satellite L55-A5226 laptop turning 10 this january, as I open it, I waited 10 minutes to load the desktop. Then I opened the chrome with facebook and reddit. Then it takes more than 2 minutes to open properly. I'm get annoyed, so I balanced the power plan...
  7. Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...

Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...: My 9 years Toshibal Satellite L55-A5226 laptop turning 10 this january, as I open it, I waited 10 minutes to load the desktop. Then I opened the chrome with facebook and reddit. Then it takes more than 2 minutes to open properly. I'm get annoyed, so I balanced the power plan...
  8. Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Strange behavior of desktop icons in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behavior of desktop icons in Windows 11.: Hallo everyone!Something happend with my icons today. Yerterday everything was ok and in right sizes but today when a launch my pc it's looks like on attached screen. Two of my icons have strange rectangle around them and their sizes are smaller then before. How to get rig of...
  10. Strange behavior of desktop icons in Windows 11.

Strange behavior of desktop icons in Windows 11.: Hallo everyone!Something happend with my icons today. Yerterday everything was ok and in right sizes but today when a launch my pc it's looks like on attached screen. Two of my icons have strange rectangle around them and their sizes are smaller then before. How to get rig of...