Windows 10: Strange Windows Freezing without an obvious cause

Discus and support Strange Windows Freezing without an obvious cause in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Pro x64 and it seems to just randomly freeze, it happens more commonly if my front USB ports have Removable storage for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Splittingskull1, May 8, 2018.

1. Strange Windows Freezing without an obvious cause

I am running Windows 10 Pro x64 and it seems to just randomly freeze, it happens more commonly if my front USB ports have Removable storage for some reason. Ive run Advanced Memory scans, HDD tests, and CPU tests, but no issues are ever found. There is never a BSOD, but it just displays a frozen screen and i have to Hold the power button to turn the PC off. Ive reinstalled Windows 10 Pro x64 Multiple times with no improvement. I Would Highly Appreciate it if this problem could be solved. It is hard to Develop Source Games when the PC Freezes Randomly.

Specs:
    8GB 1333MHz ddr3 Ram - Memory
    AMD FX-8350 (Black Edition) - CPU
    MSI 970A-G43 - Motherboard
    EVGA GTX 770 (2GB) - GPU
    Corsair 1000hx PSU (1000w) - Power Supply

:)

Splittingskull1, May 8, 2018
Thema:

Strange Windows Freezing without an obvious cause

1. Strange Windows Freezing without an obvious cause - Similar Threads - Strange Freezing without

2. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Okay so I'm not normally one to ever post things like this but I've been having on and off issues with my pc for years now and I've replaced many components and the fault continues so I need help figuring this out. On my pc, it tends to have random crashes for seemingly no...
  3. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Okay so I'm not normally one to ever post things like this but I've been having on and off issues with my pc for years now and I've replaced many components and the fault continues so I need help figuring this out. On my pc, it tends to have random crashes for seemingly no...
  4. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 freezing strangely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 freezing strangely: recently my windows 10 is getting get slow and freeze, all app, chrome, onenote, others are freezing for a moment but none is reaching 100% of anything in task manager....
  6. windows 10 freezing strangely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 freezing strangely: recently my windows 10 is getting get slow and freeze, all app, chrome, onenote, others are freezing for a moment but none is reaching 100% of anything in task manager....
  7. windows 10 freezing strangely

8. Occasional BSOD - No obvious cause

Occasional BSOD - No obvious cause: They are rare but seemingly at random, if that makes any sense. I can go a week or longer without one, and it doesn't appear to be dependent on system load. In fact, the last couple times I was just watching YouTube, if memory serves. Meanwhile, I can do heavy gaming for...
  9. Very strange BSOD, once a week with no obvious solutions

Very strange BSOD, once a week with no obvious solutions: Hi I've seen many BSODs over the years, and I've been able to solve them all until this one.. So a friend of mine has been having BSODs for a few months now, since he bought a new PC for work. And I'm writing here because I recommended the components and the computer shop...
  10. Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern

Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern: Hi, On and off for the last year or so I've been having random BSOD or freezes on my desktop PC. It seems to happen sporadically where I'll have several crashes in a day or week and then I won't see it again for a few months. I have no idea what might be causing it and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc randomly hangs fx8350 msi 970a-g43

2. microsoft edge help freezes then shows multiple cursors