Windows 10: Strange Youtube Videos UI

Discus and support Strange Youtube Videos UI in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello! From yesterday the youtube videos they look like this: [img] I am the only? 121314 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Thanos92, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Thanos92 Win User

Strange Youtube Videos UI

Hello! From yesterday the youtube videos they look like this:

Strange Youtube Videos UI [​IMG]

I am the only?

:)

Thanos92, Nov 9, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

strange youtube video presenting ?

It looks to be of very low quality like many YouTube videos. Nothing strange.

erocker, Nov 9, 2018
  3. johagster Win User
    Wierd UI graphics in video mode.

The symbols inside the rings of the video player/youtube, that is shown over the video when a video is playing, -are off center.

To me this is an incredible fault from the UI people. Symbols appear slightly lower than center in the rings that control playback.

Looks totally hacked together, or designed by some random dude.

johagster, Nov 9, 2018
  4. shevanel Win User

YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Strange Youtube Videos UI - Similar Threads - Strange Youtube Videos

2. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  3. screenshot photo of a youtube video is pixelated at screen UI scale 125%?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screenshot photo of a youtube video is pixelated at screen UI scale 125%?: hello everyonejust got my new laptop with the first for me windows 10 22H2 integrated and external gfx card . Ryzen7 Nvidia RTX3050 16GB ram chrome and edge browsera full-hd panel and i use125% display scaling.whenever i take a screenshot photo of a youtube video the screen...
  4. screenshot photo of a youtube video is pixelated at screen UI scale 125%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot photo of a youtube video is pixelated at screen UI scale 125%?: hello everyonejust got my new laptop with the first for me windows 10 22H2 integrated and external gfx card . Ryzen7 Nvidia RTX3050 16GB ram chrome and edge browsera full-hd panel and i use125% display scaling.whenever i take a screenshot photo of a youtube video the screen...
  5. screenshot photo of a youtube video is pixelated at screen UI scale 125%?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Strange glitch with Windows UI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange glitch with Windows UI: I've been having this strange glitch with Windows' UI recently. Whenever I click anywhere in the Start menu, Settings or any other built-in Windows 10 application, it always defaults to the right of the program. I can't explain it too well, so here's a video....
  7. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  8. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  9. Problem with Youtube UI

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal look but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  10. Problem with Youtube UI

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal loook but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957