Windows 10: stratomatic baseball wont open on my ideapad running windows 10 not in safe mode

Discus and support stratomatic baseball wont open on my ideapad running windows 10 not in safe mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to get stratomatic baseball 2019 to run on windows 10 I have followed the install instructions to the letter and still no luck what can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RickCurl, Dec 25, 2019.

1. RickCurl Win User

stratomatic baseball wont open on my ideapad running windows 10 not in safe mode

I am trying to get stratomatic baseball 2019 to run on windows 10 I have followed the install instructions to the letter and still no luck what can I do

:)

RickCurl, Dec 25, 2019

2. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Dec 25, 2019
  3. baseball video games

Hi Larry,

There are several baseball games that you may download from the Windows 10 Store. Based on your device's specifications, here are some compatible games:

Refer to the steps below on how to search for games from the Windows Store:

• Click Start and select Store on the apps list.
    • In the Search bar, type Baseball, and then press
      Enter.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 25, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

stratomatic baseball wont open on my ideapad running windows 10 not in safe mode

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

1. stratomatic baseball wont open on my ideapad running windows 10 not in safe mode - Similar Threads - stratomatic baseball wont

2. Windows 11 freezing and wont open in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezing and wont open in safe mode: I have had a couple of different issues with window the last 2 days. 1 Yesterday my CPU would spike to 100% and freeze the system within a few minutes of starting. I stopped sysmain and the CPU increase seems to have stopped2 Today my computer continues to crash a few minutes...
  3. Windows 11 freezing and wont open in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 freezing and wont open in safe mode: I have had a couple of different issues with window the last 2 days. 1 Yesterday my CPU would spike to 100% and freeze the system within a few minutes of starting. I stopped sysmain and the CPU increase seems to have stopped2 Today my computer continues to crash a few minutes...
  4. Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode

Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode: Hi Guys,looking for some help. I was trying to fix a Gaming Services issue and through some fixing steps I deleted "Services" in the registry. The PC failed to connect to the internet so I rebooted.1. Now when I reboot I get the FLTMGR.SYS error2. I can't reboot into Safe...
  5. Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode: Hi Guys,looking for some help. I was trying to fix a Gaming Services issue and through some fixing steps I deleted "Services" in the registry. The PC failed to connect to the internet so I rebooted.1. Now when I reboot I get the FLTMGR.SYS error2. I can't reboot into Safe...
  6. Windows Wont Boot Into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to run Windows 10 in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to run Windows 10 in safe mode: Hello,How to run Windows 10 in safe mode on Dell Precision M4800 ?After searching on the web found press "F4" on startup.Tried. Doesn't work.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-windows-10-in-safe-mode/3137dcff-39c1-4d48-a879-cce123960b09
  8. How to run Windows 10 in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run Windows 10 in safe mode: Hello,How to run Windows 10 in safe mode on Dell Precision M4800 ?After searching on the web found press "F4" on startup.Tried. Doesn't work.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-windows-10-in-safe-mode/3137dcff-39c1-4d48-a879-cce123960b09
  9. Safe mode wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...
  10. Safe mode wont load

Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stratomatic wont run