Windows 10: Stream 11 SMode Disable

Discus and support Stream 11 SMode Disable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, We’d like to know if we disable the SMode from our Stream 11, will we still be able to download and use Minecraft and Roblox with SMode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OfeliaVazquez, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Stream 11 SMode Disable

Hello,

We’d like to know if we disable the SMode from our Stream 11, will we still be able to download and use Minecraft and Roblox with SMode disabled?

Many thanks,

Ofelia

:)

OfeliaVazquez, Mar 23, 2020

2. hp stream 11's touchpad not working

Hi Bradt,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

This might have occurred due to incompatible\ corrupted driver.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Let us try to download and install the latest chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

A chipset driver is a type of driver that refers to what is needed for a computer operating system to work with and recognize the devices connected to the computer.

You may also, try the steps suggested by Edward Shockley (replied on January 1, 2016)
    in the following thread:

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Stream 11 SMode Disable

Switching out of Smode

I appreciate the reply but neither of those worked it said the product key worked but didn't remove smode

kierancarnes, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Stream 11 SMode Disable

1. Stream 11 SMode Disable - Similar Threads - Stream SMode Disable

2. How do I get out of windows 11 smode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of windows 11 smode: How do I get out of windows 11 smode/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-windows-11-smode/4a4d1fa2-c799-4940-b158-a5deb7db4665
  3. Windows 11 in Smode Hell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 in Smode Hell: I am wondering if anyone has successfully switched out of S mode in Windows 11. I ask this because I have been trying several times a day for the past few months without success. I wonder if the web store app is just for windows 10 and not fit for purpose under 11.What...
  4. Windows 11 in Smode Hell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 in Smode Hell: I am wondering if anyone has successfully switched out of S mode in Windows 11. I ask this because I have been trying several times a day for the past few months without success. I wonder if the web store app is just for windows 10 and not fit for purpose under 11.What...
  5. SMode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SMode: trying to decide if i should switch out of s mode.. small flex laptop I can not seem to run a lenovo system update in S mode.My only worry is that smode runs a smaller package and this is a lightwieght laptop?...
  6. Smode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Smode: How do I switch back into Smode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/smode/52a70ab7-eb77-4b42-936c-2fd40f77c559
  7. windows 10 smode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 smode: Just configured the surface go, but I have no smode key to activate. This was a christmas present, and I'm holding the box yet there's no key. What do we do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-smode/11ac63d9-1dbd-416f-b9cc-c8c90cae8027
  8. SWITCH OUT OF S SMODE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SWITCH OUT OF S SMODE: I have just bought a new Lenova Laptop and need to access Google Chrome to run Fusion 360 I cannot switch out of S Mode it comes up with the following, clearly I am the IT/System Administrator as this is my laptop: [ATTACH] It then tells me to update Microsoft Store which...
  9. Switch out of Smode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switch out of Smode: Hello I need to switch my computer out of S mode so that I can download a testing app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-out-of-smode/2b4ce3e9-46d2-4a28-a551-ccaa6c507a89
  10. Smode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Smode: I am looking for a work around to switch out of S mode please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smode/0c7c1a92-6830-4934-bda8-4cb6d9216024