Windows 10: Stream 11 windows activation

Discus and support Stream 11 windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My friend learned my lap top was stolen and gave me his hp stream 11 that he bought from his friend it has windows 10. I seen it said in Aug.2020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nickeynoodle80, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Stream 11 windows activation

My friend learned my lap top was stolen and gave me his hp stream 11 that he bought from his friend it has windows 10.

I seen it said in Aug.2020 product key would expire.

Never the less i went in and seen that it was logged in as administrator by my friend that also had it look like an Outlook account a Microsoft account and I'm assuming a Google account I made myself an administrator and added myself as a family member it logged out of their accounts but now it's saying that Windows needs to be activated. And can't make any changes anything which in any case would have been the same scenario in August when it expired what do I do I'm not 100% sure this point if I am in absolute need of buying this program

I would assume that the original owner would need to log into their accounts or get their password and have them changed or delete the device from their account can't get ahold of them and even if I did I don't have a product key

And seeing how the stream 11 I don't think it would have had seven upgraded to 10 or what not so I don't think it was a free upgrade I'm assuming the original owner purchased it with the Windows 10 on it

So first off how would I get what I had back up until August when it expired would I go to a restore to a certain point

Or would I reset deleting all old files and reinstalling Windows?

Again I don't have the product key if it does a reinstall is it going to prompt me for it?

So if any of that make sense I guess it would be a good place to start if anybody has any advice or answers to help the situation would be much appreciated thank you

PS not sure this is of any use but the touchpad does not work they said that the drivers needed to be installed so I don't know if that's of any help it seems like when you buy a laptop that those things would already be installed and they're not so IDK

:)

nickeynoodle80, Mar 29, 2020

2. hp stream 11's touchpad not working

Hi Bradt,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

This might have occurred due to incompatible\ corrupted driver.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Let us try to download and install the latest chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

A chipset driver is a type of driver that refers to what is needed for a computer operating system to work with and recognize the devices connected to the computer.

You may also, try the steps suggested by Edward Shockley (replied on January 1, 2016)
    in the following thread:

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 29, 2020
  3. bradt1 Win User
    hp stream 11's touchpad not working

Original Title: hp stream 11 touchpad

the touch pad on my hp stream 11 stopped working with a windows 10 update. so to save time let me say that i have tried every driver download and fix on the internet. when i install the synaptics driver it tells me that everything is updated and ready for
    use, but that is not the case. my touchpad is not even listed in the device manager. there is a synaptics pointing device driver listed in programs and features but when i try and delete it i get a run dll message that says the module could not be found so
    there is some weird stuff going on.

bradt1, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Stream 11 windows activation

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Stream 11 windows activation

1. Stream 11 windows activation - Similar Threads - Stream activation

2. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  3. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  4. Cannot stream CNN in the background while other MS apps are active!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot stream CNN in the background while other MS apps are active!: Good morning experts,For the past few weeks I have noticed something strange possibly after some windows update where I used to be able to have a browser it is happening with EITHER Edge or Chrome actively running a stream, such as CNN but while that is running when I open...
  5. Cannot stream CNN in the background while other MS apps are active!

Cannot stream CNN in the background while other MS apps are active!: Good morning experts,For the past few weeks I have noticed something strange possibly after some windows update where I used to be able to have a browser it is happening with EITHER Edge or Chrome actively running a stream, such as CNN but while that is running when I open...
  6. Cannot stream in the background while other apps are active!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot stream in the background while other apps are active!: Good morning experts,For the past few weeks I have noticed something strange possibly after some windows update where I used to be able to have a browser it is happening with EITHER Edge or Chrome actively running a stream, such as CNN but while that is running when I open...
  7. Cannot stream in the background while other apps are active!

Cannot stream in the background while other apps are active!: Good morning experts,For the past few weeks I have noticed something strange possibly after some windows update where I used to be able to have a browser it is happening with EITHER Edge or Chrome actively running a stream, such as CNN but while that is running when I open...
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10 on HP Stream 14 laptop in Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 on HP Stream 14 laptop in Windows 10 S mode: I am trying to activate windows on my new HP Stream Laptop. I was unable to find a code on the packaging and the device has not automatically installed windows. I believe the laptop was purchased from Walmart but I am not completely sure as I received the device as a...
  9. Cannot activate media streaming.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot activate media streaming.: When I turn on media streaming it tells me that media streaming is not turned on so when I go into Windows service administration tools and try to started their windows could not start the window media player network sharing services services on local computer comes up with...
  10. I installed Win10 on an HP Stream and it keeps telling me to activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I installed Win10 on an HP Stream and it keeps telling me to activate: Hi, I installed Windows 10 on an almost new HP Stream and I get an "Activate Windows" notification every time the PC starts. When I go to active it, it tells me my Product Key isn't valid. Help! 8969