Windows 10: Stream Bluetooth Audio From Andoid to Win10 PC

Discus and support Stream Bluetooth Audio From Andoid to Win10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get my win 10 laptop to accept and play a bluetooth audio feed from my android galaxy 3 phone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerry De La Cruz, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Stream Bluetooth Audio From Andoid to Win10 PC

How do I get my win 10 laptop to accept and play a bluetooth audio feed from my android galaxy 3 phone.

:)

Jerry De La Cruz, Jun 2, 2019

2. Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via bluetooth

Is it possible to stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via Bluetooth?

I have successfully paired the pc and iPhone via Bluetooth, but audio (example: amazon music) from iPhone is not coming through to PC speakers.

I have ALREADY TRIED:

• Using Troubleshoot function in Win10
    • Update iPhone drivers in Device Mgr
    Has ANYBODY out there been able to do this? Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Also, I don't have iTunes on my PC, and really don't want to install it.

NativeTxGuy, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Narzan Q. Win User
    How do I stream Android audio to Windows 10 over bluetooth?

• First you must be sure your Bluetooth adapter have "A2DP" audio streaming
      feature. and be sure you setup the fully drivers not only peering service. Right click on bluetooth>OptionsSettings>COM Ports and check if your streaming service installed there
    • Second you Must setup your android driver on your PC, Just connect
      your Phone to your PC over USB port, and wait WIN10 to finish the
      driver update.
    • Last thing just setup your android synx program from your phone
      website

Last note: you can stream your audio over WiFi too, Just connect your phone and PC to the same Router "network" and you can find a lot of apps at android store to do that, It's more simple Stream Bluetooth Audio From Andoid to Win10 PC :)

Narzan Q., Jun 2, 2019
  4. Nik_2296 Win User

Stream Bluetooth Audio From Andoid to Win10 PC

Audio streaming over bluetooth not working on Windows 10

I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10. Previously I was able to stream audio over Bluetooth from my android phone to my laptop. After I upgraded to windows 10, it said that my previous Bluetooth driver was uninstalled because it was not supported and installed
    new Bluetooth driver through windows update. After that, there is no facility to stream audio from my phone to my laptop. I connect my phone to pc, go to Control Panel->View Hardware and Sound Devices->Nexus 5->Properties->Services. Only Remote Control and
    MMS/SMS are listed there. No audio related service. How to fix this? Is this a limitation in windows 10?

P.S. - I have tried to update Bluetooth driver from device manager but it shows that driver is up to date. Sony has not released any Bluetooth driver for windows 10.

Nik_2296, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Stream Bluetooth Audio From Andoid to Win10 PC

1. Stream Bluetooth Audio From Andoid to Win10 PC - Similar Threads - Stream Bluetooth Audio

2. Streaming from PC stutters

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Streaming from PC stutters: I use "Media Streaming" option to play movies from pc on my TV but when video has higher quality like 4k, video playback stutters. What could be the issue ? submitted by /u/PursuingAmerica [link] [comments]...
  3. Streaming Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming Audio: Hello. First, details- 1. I have a desktop pc and a monitor as my setup. The monitor doesn’t have speakers so audio can’t be playes directly from them. 2. My headset has a mic of course, and I plugged that into the monitor itself. 3. When I stream to Twitch via...
  4. Streaming From A Win10 PC To A Surface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Streaming From A Win10 PC To A Surface: If I get the Surface Go 2 can I stream games to it from my Win10 desktop? submitted by /u/Starwind_Amada [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iei203/streaming_from_a_win10_pc_to_a_surface/
  5. streaming audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming audio: Hello! When I try and stream music from my Win10 Home PC to my Marantz N1509. I can see the folders but not the files, when I open the folders I get "No items to display" It used to work, but never reliably. Cheers,...
  6. Bluetooth tethering Problem from Android to Win10 PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth tethering Problem from Android to Win10 PC.: [ATTACH] It shows "Direct Connection" instead of Access point, everytime when im trying to connect the android's internet via bluetooth tethering. Please help me to solve the issue....
  7. Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets.

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets.: Hi All, I am on Win 10 Update 1903. I recently tried streaming music/audio from my PC to different BT Headsets. However, I am unable to do so for all the BT headsets. I am able to pair the headset BT devices, but not able to connect and play audio. The option to allow...
  8. Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect.

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect.: Hi All, I am on Win 10 Update 1903. I recently tried streaming music/audio from my PC to different BT Headsets. However, I am unable to do so for all the BT headsets. I am able to pair the headset BT devices, but not able to connect and play audio. The option to allow...
  9. HP Stream & Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream & Win10: The 32Gb memory on the HP Stream is not big enough to accommodate all the Win10 updates. How can I reduce the size of Win10 to say 20Gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/hp-stream-win10/4554dcb0-32e9-4e21-ab69-751256e0ece6
  10. Win10/XB1 streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10/XB1 streaming: Hey there, I had a question and was curious to know if anyone knew anything about it. I tested the latest build 10159 with the streaming thing (as I'm in the XB1 preview program as well) and it actually works really well, although once you switch your display, that device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. android stream bluetooth audio to windows 10

2. stream audio from android to pc add a2dp in win10

3. stream from mobile to win10 bluetooth

4. stream windows 10 sound to android