Windows 10: Stream - error "Request may be invalid"

Discus and support Stream - error "Request may be invalid" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have had intermittent issues where some users not all users will see the following in Stream: Stream homepage will not load any content, the frame... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JSwim, May 1, 2020.

1. JSwim Win User

Stream - error "Request may be invalid"

We have had intermittent issues where some users not all users will see the following in Stream:

• Stream homepage will not load any content, the frame stuff shows up but videos never populate.
    • Under My Watchlist and Followed channels the home page says "It looks like something went wrong. Refresh your browser to try again".
    • I see a red "The server encountered an error while searching for videos, please try again later" error when trying to find videos in Discover -> Videos.
    • When I click a direct link to a previously recorded video I see "The request is invalid / Please check the web address and try again".
    • It gives a Session ID number.
    • When the user tries an incognito browser window the problem persists.
    • After ~30 minutes the problem resolves.

Any ideas on what may be going on?

Moved from: Other Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other

:)

JSwim, May 1, 2020

2. Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hi,
    I was able to resolve the issue by disabling all hardware enhancements for Conexant Smartaudio HD. Here are the steps I took to resolve it, in case someone else runs into the same frustrating problem as I did: Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right hand corner -> Playback Devices -> Disable all hardware enhancements -> OK -> Reboot. That's it!

garfieldltd, May 1, 2020
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, May 1, 2020
  4. Stream - error "Request may be invalid"

Gmail Invalid Request

I installed Windows 10 in the last 30 days..Set up my mail and calander APP..works good..but when go to my Gmail site or bookmark.. A broken mechanic picture from Google shows up Invalid Request POPS UP.... It was working at first then this happened...I've
    gotten as far as my account manager sign in from the Gmail website . I was able to sign in....but I tried the Gmail select..the Invalid Request..POPS UP again..everything else in the selection list works..eccept getting into my email..I"VE TRIED EVERYTHING...I
    do still have Chrome and My Windows 7.. Explorer 10 is still on my computor..They work...But NOT on this Windows 10 Explorer 11....IS THERE A CONFLICT HERE BETWEEN 7 AND 10..could this be the problem myself and other people are having,,,

willalston, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Stream - error "Request may be invalid"

1. Stream - error "Request may be invalid" - Similar Threads - Stream error Request

2. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

in Browsers and Email
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found: Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway. I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the...
  3. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

in Windows 10 Support
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found: Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway. I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the...
  4. ERROR: Invalid syntax.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERROR: Invalid syntax.: Hello, I'm making a Script that Edits the SystemResponsiveness DWord in the Registry Editor Using a Batch File when I Run the file I get ERROR: Invalid syntax, I cant seem to find out why Hence why I'm here And yes I am running it in Administrator. Anyway here is the line:...
  5. Error: Exception EReadError in module rtl150.bpl at 00073B4A. Invalid stream format. When...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Exception EReadError in module rtl150.bpl at 00073B4A. Invalid stream format. When...: When trying to open a certain program(Turbocash 5) i get a message - Exception EReadError in module rtl150.bpl at 00073B4A. Invalid stream format. Please help to resolve the issue. Regards Prashant Rajani ***Modified title from: Invalid Stream Format***...
  6. Invalid Stream Format

Invalid Stream Format: When trying to open a certain program(Turbocash 5) i get a message - Exception EReadError in module rtl150.bpl at 00073B4A. Invalid stream format. Please help to resolve the issue. Regards Prashant Rajani...
  7. Streaming Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming Error: Good day. I have a problem with my Music Maker Jam app. Everytime I try to buy a new sound style and play demo song, it always gets the error shown below. And my pc is fully connected to the internet. Do you know what is the cause, and how to go about fixing it? It's...
  8. Error 0xC004F06C, KMS determined that the request timestamp is invalid

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0xC004F06C, KMS determined that the request timestamp is invalid: [ATTACH] If you have Windows 10 computer connected with an Enterprise your Windows 10 Activation depends on the KMS server of your company. If you receive an error code 0xC004F06C from the Software Protection Service with the message as KMS determined that the [...] This...
  9. "Invalid Handle" error

"Invalid Handle" error: I have been having issues with my tower for a while now. I am getting a BSOD without an alpha-numerical error code, just says that a critical error has occured. I was going into safe mode to back up files, games, etc, and when I tried to log in, I got the invalid handle...
  10. invalid ssl error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid ssl error: hi, I have this problem where some websites such as epicgames.com, store.steampowered.com and discord.gg do not work and instead show the invalid ssl certificate / insecure connection error. This happens on every browser, including the native epic games and steam clients. I...