Windows 10: Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth

Discus and support Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This isn't a question, it's a post to help others that I have seen asking how to stream music from their iPhone/Android to the speakers of a Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Charles Ondrek, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth

This isn't a question, it's a post to help others that I have seen asking how to stream music from their iPhone/Android to the speakers of a Windows 10/11 PC via bluetooth. If you want to do this download "Bluetooth Audio Receiver" from the Microsoft Store. It will allow for you to pair your phone to the PC and subsequently play the music you want. Enjoy!

:)

Charles Ondrek, Jun 10, 2024

2. Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via bluetooth

Is it possible to stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via Bluetooth?

I have successfully paired the pc and iPhone via Bluetooth, but audio (example: amazon music) from iPhone is not coming through to PC speakers.

I have ALREADY TRIED:

• Using Troubleshoot function in Win10
    • Update iPhone drivers in Device Mgr
    Has ANYBODY out there been able to do this? Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Also, I don't have iTunes on my PC, and really don't want to install it.

NativeTxGuy, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via bluetooth

1. No other device is enabled

2. That is the goal, to play music thru the pc speakers, via Bluetooth from the iPhone

So to reiterate, the pairing is successful but no sound is streaming thru to the pc speakers.

NativeTxGuy, Jun 10, 2024
  4. Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth

Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via bluetooth

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Could you please tell me if any other device's Bluetooth around is enabled?
    • Are you using pc to listen to music?

I suggest you to turn off other device's Bluetooth around and check.

I also would like to inform you that if you paired the pc and iPhone via Bluetooth
    then you will be able to listen to music from pc only.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth

1. Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth - Similar Threads - Stream iphone Audio

2. Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth: This isn't a question, it's a post to help others that I have seen asking how to stream music from their iPhone/Android to the speakers of a Windows 10/11 PC via bluetooth. If you want to do this download "Bluetooth Audio Receiver" from the Microsoft Store. It will allow for...
  3. Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10/11 via bluetooth: This isn't a question, it's a post to help others that I have seen asking how to stream music from their iPhone/Android to the speakers of a Windows 10/11 PC via bluetooth. If you want to do this download "Bluetooth Audio Receiver" from the Microsoft Store. It will allow for...
  4. Streaming Audio distortion on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming Audio distortion on windows 11: I have a new HP pavilion desktop with windows 11.I use an RME Hammerfall AIO PCIe soundcard.When streaming audio youtube or other video service or spotify the sound is fine, but after 5-15 minutes heavy distortion starts. It continues indefintely until I restart computer. It...
  5. Now Windows 10 lets you stream your phone audio via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now Windows 10 lets you stream your phone audio via Bluetooth: [ATTACH] 2020-05-29 Update: Microsoft is re-adding A2DP sink support to Windows 10 in version 2004. In the codebase of Windows 10 preview builds, references to Bluetooth’s A2DP Sink feature has been spotted again, suggesting that the feature is making a comeback....
  6. Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink

in Windows 10 News
    Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink: [ATTACH]If you’ve already upgraded to the latest Windows 10, you can now stream music from your Android, iPhone, and feature phone to your PC’s speakers […] This article Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink first appeared on...
  7. How to Stream Android's Audio on Windows 10 2004 via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Stream Android's Audio on Windows 10 2004 via Bluetooth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/asj2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzhpwq/how_to_stream_androids_audio_on_windows_10_2004/
  8. Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to let you stream phone music via Bluetooth: Back in the old days, when Windows 7 was Microsoft’s flagship operating system, users were allowed to stream the music playing on the phone to their PCs over Bluetooth without third-party apps. On Windows 7 or older versions of Microsoft’s OS, you could right-click on...
  9. Is Microsoft ever going to join the 21st century and let us stream audio from an iphone via...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Microsoft ever going to join the 21st century and let us stream audio from an iphone via...: New thread because can't post here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-iphone-audio-to-windows-10-via-bluetooth/878118b1-25c0-4618-8e4f-bfcab2f9155e Surface book 2 and iphone recognize each other but connection "fails". What a complete joke...
  10. No bluetooth streaming via Android yet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No bluetooth streaming via Android yet?: Hello, I paired my Android device to my newly installed Windows 10, and the option to listen to music from my Android device through my laptop speakers is not there anymore. I remember that, in Windows 8.1, after pairing the device, Windows installed some drivers and then...