Windows 10: Stream Labs OBS

Discus and support Stream Labs OBS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by katemarie1, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Stream Labs OBS

Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please

:)

katemarie1, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Cody H. Win User

Recording with OBS and Windows 10 Game Stream

Last night I wanted to see what would happen if I used the Windows 10 Xbox stream and recorded with OBS. At first glance it was awesome, being able to have Halo on my nicer monitor instead of my **** TV. When I went back to watch it though the game sound
    was amplified and there was a single echo. (I didn't change any of my OBS setting so the game sound shouldn't have been louder). I'm assuming that OBS recorded the game sound from my tv and from the game stream. I'll be looking for a work around, but if anyone
    else has a suggestion let me know. Also it should be noted that my Mic and party chat were not echoing, only the actual game sounds from HALO.

Cody H., Oct 25, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    OBS Streaming Problem

30FPS streams are fine as long as the FPS never dips. If its a constant 30FPS stream it still looks smooth. If you're still experiencing the FPS variation between 30 and 50 then I'm afraid you're probably at an impasse. The issue doesn't lie with OBS (you said it's not dropping frames), it's down to the fact that your PC is probably not pushing the games at the framerate you want to record at. Try running an FPS monitor overlay while you play games and stream. It'll tell you what FPS your games are running at as opposed to relying on what OBS is outputting.

RCoon, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Szentii Win User

Stream Labs OBS

OBS Streaming Problem

Hi There! I hope it is not a problem that I am posting this here.

I have a problem with OBS/Streaming (I think.)I use 720p60Fps for streaming. When I stream, OBS is not doing 60 Fps, it jumps between 30-58 Fps, and I cannot seem to fix it. I tried going down to 360p but it's the same. I even tried 1080p60fps and same, 30-58fps, but no 60 constant fps.

I tried using Advanced, and Simple settings. My streamer friend sent me his settings, tried those, same problem. My temperatures never go over 50°C. The card is in the PCI-E 16x slot too. And the GPU Load is not really under heavy load, most of the times. I use NVENC to stream, but with x264 I have the same issue. I tried reinstalling OBS, even fully clearing my previous profiles,settings. I had a fresh Windows reinstall since the last big Windows 10 update. The games which I have problems with are almost all the games. For example, Nioh, Destiny 2, NBA2K18. In these games I always have 60Fps, since I cap/lock it. If I uncap it it goes way above 60, and OBS still struggles to stream with 60Fps.

I tried setting V-SYNC on too, not much results. I also tried turning off NVIDIA ShadowPlay, so it wouldn't even run in the background. I attempted ShadowPlay to stream too, the same issue occours.

Also, I have audio delay too(tried adding Audio Output Capture, didn't fix it.)which is like an 0,5s delay, which I can't seem to fix, but I hope it is caused by my headset, which I'll be switching soon(Or maybe the new audio drivers for the current headset? Soon I'll see to that when the new one arrives.)

My PC specs:
    -MSI Z170A Gaming M5
    -Intel Core i5-6600K (3.9Ghz)
    -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (MSI GAMING X)
    -Samsung EVO 960 250Gb SSD
    -Seagate Barracuda 7200Rpm 1TB
    -2x HyperX 8GB Savage DDR4 2133MHz CL13
    -Corsair VS550 ATX Power Supply
    -Windows 10
    -Primary monitor (1920x1080)
    -Secondary monitor (1440x900)
    All my drivers are up-to-date.

My internet speed is: 120Mbps download ; 12Mbps Upload. I stream with 5500 bitrate.

Also, OBS isn't dropping frames(Its 0% when I stop the stream). The upload speed is always green. I cannot find the problem on the internet, and my friends have no idea what could be the problem.

Sorry for my English, and thank you for the help!

Yours sincerely,
    Szentii

Szentii, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Stream Labs OBS

1. Stream Labs OBS - Similar Threads - Stream Labs OBS

2. OBS stream crash when Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OBS stream crash when Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabled: Stream abruptly stops bitrate is 0 kb/s and OBS crashes Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabledi created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues/8746 since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and...
  3. OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable: Stream abruptly stops bitrate is 0 kb/s and OBS crashes Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabledi created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues/8746 since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and...
  4. OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable: Stream abruptly stops bitrate is 0 kb/s and OBS crashes Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabledi created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues/8746 since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and...
  5. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio: Every time I stream to Twitch, I get this error - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e - and my computer restarts. There have been a few times when the message was different, but the vast majority of them read this way. According to BlueScreenView, this is probably caused by...
  6. System Interrupts 100% CPU when trying to stream with OBS + freeze

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Interrupts 100% CPU when trying to stream with OBS + freeze: This problem started in early February. Before then, I could stream to Facebook Gaming to my heart's content. However, now I am unable to stream on the very same PC that I used to be able to. Problem is, about two minutes into the stream, a process named "System Interrupts"...
  7. Blue screen crashes while streaming on obs

Blue screen crashes while streaming on obs: I recently built a PC and have had no blue screen issues. However every time I try to stream on OBS playing a game I end up with the Blue screen of death giving me a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error code. When I went into the dump file it shows that Ndu.sys is the image name...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when streaming using OBS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when streaming using OBS: Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can help me out as I have tried just about everything in order to try to get this to work. I've recently just finished building a new computer and have attempted to game + stream with the one computer, however when streaming it seems to...
  9. BSOD When Streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS.

BSOD When Streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS.: I have had 3 BSOD crashes when streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS to both Twitch and YouTube gaming. I have used OBS to record the 7 Days to Die (and not stream) and it does not crash. I have used OBS to stream other games and it does not crash. Something about...
  10. L1C62x64.sys [0xD1] While Streaming with OBS

L1C62x64.sys [0xD1] While Streaming with OBS: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xD1 I'm tired, I've posted stuff before, somewhere. I've eben working all morning, and trying to uncover it on my own, I usually do. I honestly think it's hardware. It could be related to the Scarlet UAC2Audio, but that's because, well a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. obs stream lab

2. stream lab obd

3. obs streaming labs

4. stream labs obs,
  5. sream labs crashes the moument i sign in,
  6. stream lab obs for windows 10,
  7. stream lab obs,
  8. stream obs labs,
  9. how to capture in game xbox video on obs stream labs,
  10. le stream lab obs,
  11. abs stream lab,