Windows 10: Stream music from Android phone to Win 10 laptop not possible?!

Discus and support Stream music from Android phone to Win 10 laptop not possible?! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I was looking to stream music via bluetooth from My Samsung Note 5 to my new MSI laptop connected via 3.5mm jack to my speaker system. I've found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CalypsoArt, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Stream music from Android phone to Win 10 laptop not possible?!

So I was looking to stream music via bluetooth from My Samsung Note 5 to my new MSI laptop connected via 3.5mm jack to my speaker system. I've found lots of threads discussing it, but no answers. In one thread, the post included a link to Intel saying that MS Windows 10 does removed/not allow such capability. Is this true? Link below.

Bluetooth(R) Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Profile Support...

:)

CalypsoArt, Sep 24, 2019

2. Stream music from Android phone to Win 10 laptop not possible?!

So I was looking to stream music via bluetooth from My Samsung Note 5 to my new MSI laptop connected via 3.5mm jack to my speaker system. I've found lots of threads discussing it, but no answers. In one thread, the post included a link to Intel saying that MS Windows 10 does removed/not allow such capability. Is this true? Link below.

Bluetooth(R) Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Profile Support...

CalypsoArt, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Plankton Win User
    Stream music from Android phone to Win 10 laptop not possible?!

why not just connect you phone to your PC via USB cable and listen/transfer music that way.

Plankton, Sep 24, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Stream music from Android phone to Win 10 laptop not possible?! :(

t_ski, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Stream music from Android phone to Win 10 laptop not possible?! - Similar Threads - Stream music Android

2. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  3. Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone: When I first installed both Your Phone Companion on my Android and Your Phone on my Win 10 laptop, the app worked fine and I could send and retrieve messages from my phone. Now, nothing works. I keep getting instructions to "Fix now" in Shared Experiences. Then, when I...
  4. Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink

in Windows 10 News
    Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink: [ATTACH]If you’ve already upgraded to the latest Windows 10, you can now stream music from your Android, iPhone, and feature phone to your PC’s speakers […] This article Stream music from Android & iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth A2DP Sink first appeared on...
  5. Streaming audio from android to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Streaming audio from android to windows 10: Hi, I just wanted to know how to stream audio to windows 10 through either Bluetooth or wifi. I have a few methods to try but don't know how to go about them first is to make my PC appear as a media device and second is a2dp but don't really know how to take advantage of it....
  6. laptop to android phone

laptop to android phone: I play the daily challenges on microsoft collection on my laptop but going away and want on android phone. I tried logging in and cant. does this mean i can not carry on playing by my phone? and finishing challenges....
  7. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone: i can not download music from my pc to android phone ***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-files-from-pc-to-android-phone/357b32a0-7548-4786-ac3c-3f32cfe3a227"
  8. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone: How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection? I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it. When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my...
  9. Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets.: Hi All, I am on Win 10 Update 1903. I recently tried streaming music/audio from my PC to different BT Headsets. However, I am unable to do so for all the BT headsets. I am able to pair the headset BT devices, but not able to connect and play audio. The option to allow...
  10. Streaming music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming music: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas?...