Windows 10: Streaming audio issues

Discus and support Streaming audio issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop ran some updates yesterday and since then my audio starts lagging almost immediately when streaming Netflix, Amazon movies and my Xfinity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ScottTrent, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Streaming audio issues

My desktop ran some updates yesterday and since then my audio starts lagging almost immediately when streaming Netflix, Amazon movies and my Xfinity television package. This also happened last summer and it took me about a week of Googling a fix for this issue. I'm on day two now of trying to solve this audio lagging again. Is there anyway Microsoft can stop this from happening after an update?

Anybody else having this issue and how do I fix this lagging audio? Thanks.

:)

ScottTrent, Feb 13, 2020

2. Issues streaming audio

Hi,

We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Can you tell us what's happening when you're experiencing the audio streaming issue?
    • Can you tell us if you have encountered any error messages? If yes, please send a screenshot.

Robert Caw, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Xbox One Streaming to PC (Win 10), lost audio after a week of streaming

So I was streaming my Xbox to my Windows 10 PC and everything was going great. I cancel the stream on the PC went back into it right away on my PC and notice there was no audio.

Every time I try to stream now, there is no Audio coming when I stream. There volume is working properly on my PC, just get no audio when I stream to my PC.

It was working last weekend with no issues, I was able to complete an entire game with audio. I start a new game, was able to play it with audio, and the audio cut out throughout the entire Xbox app on my computer.

I tired some of the suggestions I found on other forums but no luck. Any suggestions to fix this issue? Anyone else had this issue before?

Thanks for any advise!

***UPDATE*** So I just check the xbox on my TV also and there is no audio. I didn't hit any setting that turned off the audio, but now I'm not getting any audio from Xbox or Streaming my Xbox.

GringoSuave, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Streaming audio issues

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Streaming audio issues

1. Streaming audio issues - Similar Threads - Streaming audio issues

2. Streaming Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming Audio: Hello. First, details- 1. I have a desktop pc and a monitor as my setup. The monitor doesn’t have speakers so audio can’t be playes directly from them. 2. My headset has a mic of course, and I plugged that into the monitor itself. 3. When I stream to Twitch via...
  3. Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming: So today I've noticed whenever I watch something, whether it'd be live streaming or just a video on YouTube or VLC the audio would sound robotic every now and then, as well as lag a bit. Has anybody experienced this issue and how can I fix this? It was normal yesterday......
  4. Streaming issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming issues: I have a LenovoSlim 1-14AST-05 Laptop ideapad - Type 81VS - Model 81VS0001US I almost always have streaming issues. It will keep stopping and buffering every few seconds to mins if I'm lucky. I have checked my speeds. Windows is updated. My internet has been rebooted multiple...
  5. streaming audio

streaming audio: Hello! When I try and stream music from my Win10 Home PC to my Marantz N1509. I can see the folders but not the files, when I open the folders I get "No items to display" It used to work, but never reliably. Cheers,...
  6. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...
  7. Audio Sync issues when streaming Films/TV

Audio Sync issues when streaming Films/TV: Hi, I am having Audi sync issues when streaming films and tv shows from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox One S using the Films & TV app. The Audio is always about 1.5 seconds behind the Video. My PC is connected to my network via a Cat 6 ethernet cable and my Xbox One S is also...
  8. Issues streaming and playback audio and video

Issues streaming and playback audio and video: Since about a week I'm having issues with streaming and playback. When I start my laptop, it works fine, but after a (short) while, I cannot playback anything. No YouTube or Souncloud (in the browser), no Spotify (with application), not even local files with Windows Media...
  9. corrupted audio streaming

corrupted audio streaming: Seems Microsoft doesn't care about weak drivers for laptops with OS called Windows. 3 months ago I've bought DELL XPS with dock station. Cost me around 2k USD. But i've been faced with a trouble like stopped audio when streaming with Spotify. Later I've found that this...
  10. Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues

Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues: Hello, I have this sudden issue where any streaming audio or video will play for a few minutes then stop. With Spotify, it will play for a song then the audio will cease playback, the bar will continue for a few seconds, then stop and say "cannot play current song". On...