Windows 10: Streaming audio stops every few seconds on Windows 10

Discus and support Streaming audio stops every few seconds on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I have just got a new laptop which came with Windows 10 Enterprise. I have an annoying issue with it where I cannot stream... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Waldy, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Waldy Win User

Streaming audio stops every few seconds on Windows 10

Hi there,

I have just got a new laptop which came with Windows 10 Enterprise. I have an annoying issue with it where I cannot stream audio from my favourite radio station. It connects OK and starts playing, but every few seconds the audio cuts out. This wasn't a problem on the old laptop which was running Windows 7. The old laptop has since been wiped and the original Windows 8.1 re-installed ready for selling and this also plays without issue.

I tried connecting to my mobile phone hotspot to discount any network issues, and the same problem occurs. The radio station plays fine on my mobile phone connected to WiFi or the mobile network. The audio troubleshooter reports that there are no issues.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

Waldy, Sep 20, 2018

2. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 20, 2018
  3. tiendat Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Streaming audio stops every few seconds on Windows 10 :(.

tiendat, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Streaming audio stops every few seconds on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Streaming audio stops

2. Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds: I am a computer engineer working at a large tech company, mostly on linux. I have been building systems and gaming on Windows for more than 25 years.Windows has been doing this absolutely maddening halting / stuttering thing for a very long time - through different builds,...
  3. Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds: I am a computer engineer working at a large tech company, mostly on linux. I have been building systems and gaming on Windows for more than 25 years.Windows has been doing this absolutely maddening halting / stuttering thing for a very long time - through different builds,...
  4. Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 stutters every few seconds

Windows 10 stutters every few seconds: This has been a problem for months now. Every few seconds, all apps on my computer freezes for half a second. While writing, the computer still register my input while stuttering. The mouse's movement and audio is uneffected by the stuttering. When i look into Task Manager,...
  6. Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds: [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds then this post may be able to help you. Some users have reported that they have started experiencing this issue after updating their Windows 10 PC. When this error occurs, the mouse either lags or its movement is...
  7. popup every few seconds

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    popup every few seconds: hi i keep getting a popup saying your licence is about to exspire soon & when i go to activation it wont let me troubleshoot it i am just at a loss as i dont know what they are asking for can anyone help also will i lose my internet connection without this licence ? thankyou...
  8. Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds

Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds: This is really getting on my nervers sound turning off and on alone every few seconds I tried ever method On google and on youtube please help me fix it...
  9. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  10. window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds

window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds: i installed than after 5 min window 10 start freezing than i did a clean installation of windows 10 again and its still freezing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-keeps-freezing-every-few-seconds/d80b84a6-606e-40e7-b47d-8f4a7c7bb8eb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. streaming through phone stops every few seconds

2. streaming audio stops Win 10