Windows 10: Streaming Audio to Marantz N1509

Discus and support Streaming Audio to Marantz N1509 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! When I try and stream music from my Win10 Home PC to my Marantz N1509. I can see the folders but not the files, when I open the folders I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by colin higton, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Streaming Audio to Marantz N1509

Hello!

When I try and stream music from my Win10 Home PC to my Marantz N1509.

I can see the folders but not the files, when I open the folders I get "No items to display"

It used to work, but never reliably.

Cheers,

[Original Title: streaming audio]

:)

colin higton, Apr 30, 2020

2. driver for marantz hdamp1

Hi thanks for your help. I have tried everything in your e mail, except the last suggestion which seems a bit too scary for me. the problem is not resolved. is it possible the fault is in the Marantz HDAMP1 ? When I unplug the power cord from the amp and
    then re connect it, the computer recognizes the amp everything seems normal, that is the amp lights up and the computer shows the dedicated driver as default , but when I start to play audio on itunes or a video on a web site, it plays correctly for a split
    second and then the amp powers off and the there is no connection between amp and computer. When I then check for the dedicated driver, it is no longer there.

Regards

Victor

victoraugust, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Surface Pro 4 HDMI no audio over Marantz SR5004

Hello, my Surface pro 4 doesn't send audio to my amplifier Marantz SR5004 via Hdmi cable.

Anyone can help me?

Note that the audio green bars over SR5004 HDMI2 are working

Thank you

Streaming Audio to Marantz N1509 [​IMG]

FedericoManzoni, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Streaming Audio to Marantz N1509

Marantz USB audio

I would uninstall the device in Settings>Devices, Settings>Apps>Apps and Features, and Device Manager, restart PC.

Then follow these steps for reinstalling the device properly:
    http://manuals.marantz.com/PM7005/EU/EN/BONDSYo...

If any problems contact the Marantz Support for any needed patches or to confirm supportability for Fall Creators Update.

You might also have luck installing the drivers or device software in Compatibility Mode, however each new version of Windows does have deprecated hardware:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/ol...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I'll keep working with you until this is resolved.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Streaming Audio to Marantz N1509

1. Streaming Audio to Marantz N1509 - Similar Threads - Streaming Audio Marantz

2. Problem recording audio streams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem recording audio streams: I haven't encountered this problem on my older Toshiba machines running Win 10. I'm trying to get my Win 11 Dell to record streaming audio using Audiograbber, which has always worked well for me for at least a decade. I selected my sound card as input, start a stream playing,...
  3. Comprehensive streaming audio problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Comprehensive streaming audio problems: I am having a consistent completely random streaming issue on my PC. A few things to get right out of the way: Yes I’ve restarted/shutdown devices/programs associated in every conceivable way. Sometimes helps, sometimes doesn’t, never permanent fix (obviously) I can not...
  4. Streaming Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming Audio: Hello. First, details- 1. I have a desktop pc and a monitor as my setup. The monitor doesn’t have speakers so audio can’t be playes directly from them. 2. My headset has a mic of course, and I plugged that into the monitor itself. 3. When I stream to Twitch via...
  5. streaming audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming audio: Hello! When I try and stream music from my Win10 Home PC to my Marantz N1509. I can see the folders but not the files, when I open the folders I get "No items to display" It used to work, but never reliably. Cheers,...
  6. Streaming audio issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Streaming audio issues: My desktop ran some updates yesterday and since then my audio starts lagging almost immediately when streaming Netflix, Amazon movies and my Xfinity television package. This also happened last summer and it took me about a week of Googling a fix for this issue. I'm on day two...
  7. Audio ahead of video streaming

Audio ahead of video streaming: One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC on the same network that does not have any issues. That PC does not run on Windows 10, but my PC does. I'm very suspicious...
  8. no audio when streaming to tv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no audio when streaming to tv: ok simple question.....lol seriously before i updated win10 i had absolutly no problems streaming of anything but i wentt to stream a movie from the laptop to tv and i now have no sound when streaming.......halpppp where do i start.....thanks guys...
  9. driver for marantz hdamp1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for marantz hdamp1: I have been using the marantz /dac amp for several months without any problem, it is connected to my desktop with digital cable to a usb slot on my pc. Without having made any changes dedicated driver disappears and I have no sound. I have tried everything checking cable...
  10. corrupted audio streaming

corrupted audio streaming: Seems Microsoft doesn't care about weak drivers for laptops with OS called Windows. 3 months ago I've bought DELL XPS with dock station. Cost me around 2k USD. But i've been faced with a trouble like stopped audio when streaming with Spotify. Later I've found that this...