Windows 10: Streaming Core COM Server?

Discus and support Streaming Core COM Server? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was looking through my task manger for anything fishy and spotted this process and am wondering what it is. It's called Streaming Core COM Server and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FrodoFraggins99, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Streaming Core COM Server?

I was looking through my task manger for anything fishy and spotted this process and am wondering what it is. It's called Streaming Core COM Server and when i open the file location its a program called StreamingCore in Program Files\Numecent\Application Jukebox Player. This looks a bit fishy but i've done a full scan with Windows Defender and it's hasn't detected anything. But not much shows in search results other than /u/FrodoFraggins99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FrodoFraggins99, Apr 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 Media Server/Streaming doesn't work.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest to turn on the IIS feature from Program and features.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel
    • Program and Features
    • Turn windows features On or Off
    • Find Internet information services and click on it. Let the services start.
    Now check if you are able to stream.

Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 7, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Streaming Core COM Server?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Streaming Core COM Server?

1. Streaming Core COM Server? - Similar Threads - Streaming Core COM

2. WinGet COM Server is consuming 25% of cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinGet COM Server is consuming 25% of cpu: last days i heard the laptop's fan kicking in, and i discovered a process called "WinGet COM Server" which is consuming CPU cycles. i uninstalled WinGet from apps, but it appearded once again. i think that windows update reintalled it.curiosly i couldn't find posts about this...
  3. WinGet COM Server is consuming 25% of cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinGet COM Server is consuming 25% of cpu: last days i heard the laptop's fan kicking in, and i discovered a process called "WinGet COM Server" which is consuming CPU cycles. i uninstalled WinGet from apps, but it appearded once again. i think that windows update reintalled it.curiosly i couldn't find posts about this...
  4. WinGet COM Server is consuming 25% of cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Server Core Licensing Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server Core Licensing Calculator: Hi everybody,Currently, I have a 20-core server, and I am planning to buy a license for a Windows Server from a retail store. They advised me that it is very difficult to understand. Can you help me with how to calculate and choose a license for a server with 16 cores? Thank...
  6. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  7. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  8. Local Activation permission for the COM Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Activation permission for the COM Server: How do I fix this? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 2021/01/26 17:33:45 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: CORSAIRINTERNET\ernes Computer:...
  9. Sapi one core server receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sapi one core server receiver: Okay one in about 10 shutdown or restart I get an error message sapi one core server receiver is preventing the computer from shutting down only happens when I'm using a digital audio format surround sound Dolby digital or DTS live and to my desktops both running Windows 10...
  10. My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server: I am Having Problem to be able on Contacting to the Microsoft Server/Yet I am able to Log into the Com just find/Here is a Overview on the Com/ My Overview of the Com/ I got it aback in the Year of 20150421/Then I jump off of Windows 8.1 And Jump onto Windows 10/Since I...