Windows 10: Streaming Error

Discus and support Streaming Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day. I have a problem with my Music Maker Jam app. Everytime I try to buy a new sound style and play demo song, it always gets the error shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeviCroker, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Streaming Error

Good day. I have a problem with my Music Maker Jam app. Everytime I try to buy a new sound style and play demo song, it always gets the error shown below. And my pc is fully connected to the internet.

Do you know what is the cause, and how to go about fixing it?

It's version is 2.3.1055

I'm using Intel Windows 10,

4 GIG memory

Streaming Error 06488b48-ffa5-4368-8833-cc4ac5a0c578?upload=true.png

:)

LeviCroker, Apr 6, 2019

2. Streaming issue error #2036

Hi,

We still can't confirm what causes this streaming video issue. For us to identify and isolate it better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from getting an error code, have you also checked if you get any error messages?
    • Does the issue only happen when accessing this site?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Streaming Error

Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hi,
    I was able to resolve the issue by disabling all hardware enhancements for Conexant Smartaudio HD. Here are the steps I took to resolve it, in case someone else runs into the same frustrating problem as I did: Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right hand corner -> Playback Devices -> Disable all hardware enhancements -> OK -> Reboot. That's it!

garfieldltd, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Streaming Error

1. Streaming Error - Similar Threads - Streaming Error

2. Receiving BSOD error in Windows 11 when streaming whale playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving BSOD error in Windows 11 when streaming whale playing game: i got BSOD only when streaming on obs recenly before that never happen here link Minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JtudIsw6Die8H0j4C0jAe8SpsHuZq0BP/view?usp=share_linki tried uninstall driver with DDU nothing happed this BSOD only appearance when streaming heavy...
  3. Receiving BSOD error in Windows 11 when streaming whale playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving BSOD error in Windows 11 when streaming whale playing game: i got BSOD only when streaming on obs recenly before that never happen here link Minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JtudIsw6Die8H0j4C0jAe8SpsHuZq0BP/view?usp=share_linki tried uninstall driver with DDU nothing happed this BSOD only appearance when streaming heavy...
  4. 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start: 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1068-error-message-all-proper-services-are-checked/1fc77f7d-8ff9-465e-adcd-0bcb4a660d44
  5. 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start

1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start: 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1068-error-message-all-proper-services-are-checked/1fc77f7d-8ff9-465e-adcd-0bcb4a660d44
  6. 1068 error message; all proper services are checked but media streaming still won't start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 8 HP Stream laptop winlogon.exe Application error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 HP Stream laptop winlogon.exe Application error: I've rebooted a million times when it comes up it goes black box pops up with the winlogon.exe error The instruction at 0x4e3fc776 referenced memory at 0x46933538 The memory could not be read click ok to terminate... I have no cursor no task bar nothing. its black still black...
  8. Windows 8 HP Stream laptop winlogon.exe Application error

Windows 8 HP Stream laptop winlogon.exe Application error: I've rebooted a million times when it comes up it goes black box pops up with the winlogon.exe error The instruction at 0x4e3fc776 referenced memory at 0x46933538 The memory could not be read click ok to terminate... I have no cursor no task bar nothing. its black still black...
  9. Getting Compatibility Errors from Streaming Sites

Getting Compatibility Errors from Streaming Sites: I recently bought an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop and I noticed that almost any type of streaming site gives me an error when I try to watch something. Netflix says "this title is not available to watch instantly" and gives me the error code "M7121-1331." Disney Plus says...
  10. Getting Compatibility Errors from Streaming Sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting Compatibility Errors from Streaming Sites: I recently bought an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop and I noticed that almost any type of streaming site gives me an error when I try to watch something. Netflix says "this title is not available to watch instantly" and gives me the error code "M7121-1331." Disney Plus says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one error unsupported video type or invalid file path