Windows 10: Streaming from PC to LG TV

Discus and support Streaming from PC to LG TV in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi womder if there are any recommendations for streaming video from my PC to my TV ? tried using the LG offering but screen share wont play the MKV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by reddwarf4ever, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Streaming from PC to LG TV

Hi
    womder if there are any recommendations for streaming video from my PC to my TV ?

tried using the LG offering but screen share wont play the MKV files even though it plays them from a HDD plugged into the TV.

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 13, 2020
  3. how to stream video from windows 10 TO an LG tv

Hello Dennis. I will need more information.

Is your PC wireless or wired?

Is your LG a smart TV or a normal TV?

What are you trying to stream?

Let me know. because there are several ways to stream video to a TV.

Zackary Vanosdol, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Streaming from PC to LG TV

how to stream video from windows 10 TO an LG tv

Zac,

My TV is smart

My Lap top is connected to the same wifi network as the tv

I want to stream video from cameras and phones that I have loaded on the lap top.

I can stream from my phone with the miracast app. I have not found anything like that for a window 10 PC

Thanks for your help.

DennisLane_MT, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Streaming from PC to LG TV

1. Streaming from PC to LG TV - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. Streaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Streaming: Hello everyone! So me and my little bro share one computer (have one monitor). He likes to play games that I find boring. So i was wondering that could I possibly use my phone/tablet as a second monitor where I could play my games with a controller, whereas he uses keyboard...
  3. low streaming bandwith

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low streaming bandwith: I have played fh4 since oktober 2020. I was playing on medium but noticed that i can play it on high graphics 60fps no lag nothing. but then in februari something strange happend and that is the low streaming bandwith. If i drive above 250 kph it gives an unplayable lag and...
  4. Does the File Scrubber part of Integrity Streams system of ReFS continue where it ended...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does the File Scrubber part of Integrity Streams system of ReFS continue where it ended...: When the File Scrubber starts scanning the data of files part of Integrity Streams system of ReFS but you shut down windows 10 does it continue where it ended when restarting windows ? Or does the file scrubber completely restarts at the beginning of the surface the next time...
  5. Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio?

Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio?: I was watching a video on Patreon where a creator showed how he makes mashups. I noticed that the audio of his voice was very bass heavy, which made it harder to understand and caused ear fatigue. I have a couple of apps that contain graphic EQs, Song Surgeon, Amazing Slow...
  6. Media streaming just... stops. WHY?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media streaming just... stops. WHY?: I'm running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. Windows boots from an SSD C:. On an HDD E: on the same PC, I have a number of folders with films, TV shows and self-created videos. This PC is connected via Ethernet to my router, an EE Smarthub. Also connected via Ethernet to my EE...
  7. PC Freeze on Heavy use/streaming w/ Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freeze on Heavy use/streaming w/ Gaming: Hi all, I have being suffering a slew of issues with my fairly new PC (12 months old). First off, I was getting multiple BSODs fairly regularly - usually there would either happen on startup or shutdown and then randomly during use, but not during gaming or intensive...
  8. New Hp Stream 11

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Hp Stream 11: I bought a laptop earlier today. It's a HP Stream 11 inch. I put it in the charger and turned it on to set up the new computer. My problem is that it is taking a really long time to load. It's new and fresh out of the box so this shouldn't be a problem. Can someone tell me...
  9. System Interrupts 100% CPU when trying to stream with OBS + freeze

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Interrupts 100% CPU when trying to stream with OBS + freeze: This problem started in early February. Before then, I could stream to Facebook Gaming to my heart's content. However, now I am unable to stream on the very same PC that I used to be able to. Problem is, about two minutes into the stream, a process named "System Interrupts"...
  10. Streaming Media to LG TV - Can Only See Files in the Default Four Folders

Streaming Media to LG TV - Can Only See Files in the Default Four Folders: Hi There, I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my media server and now my LG TV can only see files in the default 'Video' folder on that machine. Similarly, it can only see music in the default 'Music' folder. On my Windows 10 workstation, I have the same result; both...