Windows 10: Streaming from PC to LG TV

Discus and support Streaming from PC to LG TV in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi womder if there are any recommendations for streaming video from my PC to my TV ? tried using the LG offering but screen share wont play the MKV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by reddwarf4ever, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Streaming from PC to LG TV

Hi
    womder if there are any recommendations for streaming video from my PC to my TV ?

tried using the LG offering but screen share wont play the MKV files even though it plays them from a HDD plugged into the TV.

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 13, 2020
  3. how to stream video from windows 10 TO an LG tv

Hello Dennis. I will need more information.

Is your PC wireless or wired?

Is your LG a smart TV or a normal TV?

What are you trying to stream?

Let me know. because there are several ways to stream video to a TV.

Zackary Vanosdol, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Streaming from PC to LG TV

how to stream video from windows 10 TO an LG tv

Zac,

My TV is smart

My Lap top is connected to the same wifi network as the tv

I want to stream video from cameras and phones that I have loaded on the lap top.

I can stream from my phone with the miracast app. I have not found anything like that for a window 10 PC

Thanks for your help.

DennisLane_MT, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Streaming from PC to LG TV

1. Streaming from PC to LG TV - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....
  3. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....
  4. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  6. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  7. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  9. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  10. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...