Windows 10: Streaming HDMI Video through USB

Discus and support Streaming HDMI Video through USB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a capture device off of Amazon and after playing with it a bit, I've determined that it does what I want it to do. However, this is all new to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JOSHSKORN, Oct 4, 2020.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

Streaming HDMI Video through USB

I bought a capture device off of Amazon and after playing with it a bit, I've determined that it does what I want it to do. However, this is all new to me. I was first playing with VLC, then OBS. With OBS, I was able to get a preview of my capture just fine. VLC showed a very distorted image.

Taking it a step further, I basically want to set it up and completely forget about it. In otherwords, I don't want to end up having to mess with settings every time I open it. Plus, I want something that will open up in full screen. I had to mess with OBS's settings just to get a preview, but considering I don't know much about how to run it, I wouldn't know how to make it go from the main window to just showing full screen. The desired end result is to switch my setup around from having to use two different monitor inputs (DisplayPort for computer, HDMI1 for everything plugged into my Stereo Receiver [Computer, XBOX, TV]) to just using my DisplayPort and showing all inputs formerly going through HDMI, now in a window.

Is there an easier, much more straight-forward app that I can use to get this going? Looking for something free and without watermarks on it.

:)

JOSHSKORN, Oct 4, 2020

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    video streaming

Hi,

We appreciate your time responding back to us and being patient to get this issue resolved. With how you describe your concern, you're watching YouTube videos over the internet. Streaming videos will store a lot of cache and cookies in your browser's memory.
    We suggest that you clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Kindly follow these steps to clear cache and cookies:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the
      Delete Browsing History window.
    • Mark all of the checkboxes (optional).
    • Click Delete and close Internet Explorer.

After clearing the cache and cookies, check if the issue is fixed.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Oct 4, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Streaming HDMI Video through USB - Similar Threads - Streaming HDMI Video

2. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  3. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  4. Best way to stream video files to TV without HDMI?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to stream video files to TV without HDMI?: Hello, what is the best way to stream video files to my TV? I tried W+P while Miracast was on my LG TV but it failed to connect everytime. Is there another way to go about this? I'm not a fan of HDMI and would love a permanent solution. Thanks submitted by...
  5. Streaming video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming video: Due to self isolation I am unable to see my Son, we used to meet up twice a week to watch videos together ( currently Viking’s and Walking Dead ) Can anyone suggest a program ( or method ) whereby I can play the video and my Son can watch it at the same time at his home,...
  6. MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter: I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is...
  7. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming Videos: I cannot play videos that are included in an email OR videos in my FB feed disappear as soon as I scroll down to them and are "blurred" out I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 10 installed; ANY help and/or information is greatly appreciated Thank you...
  8. Streaming video from W10 Pro through a Roku 3?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming video from W10 Pro through a Roku 3?: OK... Have two Roku 3 units connected on the same wireless LAN. I want to stream video to the TV via the Roku 3, from this W10 Pro box. Figure Wireless-N speeds due to the Roku 3 bandwidth limitations. Is it possible to root it? If not, feel free to suggest an alternate...
  9. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...
  10. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Streaming Videos: I'm having a problem with my laptop streaming videos. It is taking a very long time to download them and they play for less than a minute and pause to download more. a small video is taking 10 minutes or longer view. There is very little in my cache. 22995