Windows 10: Streaming Issues of connecting to Xbox One to Windows 10

Discus and support Streaming Issues of connecting to Xbox One to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This started happening for a month now. I was trying to stream my xbox gameplay to my windows 10 but it kept on saying that there were errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MRB0R3D, Apr 20, 2020.

1. MRB0R3D Win User

Streaming Issues of connecting to Xbox One to Windows 10

This started happening for a month now. I was trying to stream my xbox gameplay to my windows 10 but it kept on saying that there were errors attempting to stream. Later on, the errors change from "check wifi connection on the xbox and this device" and more, also I tried everything I could such as restarting my PC and Xbox, putting in my Xbox IP, singing out, I try changing dates, uninstalling the app, changing my console name, nothing work, Nothing!!!! I would appreciate help, its been making me crazy.

PLEASEEE help a brotha out ~ MR B0R3D

:)

MRB0R3D, Apr 20, 2020

2. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Xbox One Streaming Issues

Apologies if this is not the right place for this kind of question - it's hard to judge. Please move it elsewhere as you see fit.

Hello,
    I have my Xbox One connected to my Windows 10 computer between their ethernet ports because the Xbox One gets its Internet connection through the computer, as described in this tutorial: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-o...-live-using-pc
    The connection speed on the ethernet adapter is 1 Gb/s, as shown in the network and sharing centre.
    I tried streaming a game through the Xbox app on Windows 10. I set the quality to the maximum, very high. The image was sharp when still, but there were many compression artifacts when moving around.
    I opened task manager on my other monitor and observed the connection speeds through the ethernet adapter peaked at about 21 Mb/s - 2.1% of the bandwidth. To compare, Steam home streaming connected in a similar manner uses about 100 Mb/s and the video produced is very crisp at all times.
    Also, whilst there is very little input delay, there is a delay to receive the stream.
    Please could somebody explain why this is the case and provide steps to improve the quality of the streaming? The computer being streamed to is very fast so this is not the reason for the poor quality.
    Thank you!

DanielDC88, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Streaming Issues of connecting to Xbox One to Windows 10

Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Streaming Issues of connecting to Xbox One to Windows 10

1. Streaming Issues of connecting to Xbox One to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Streaming Issues connecting

2. Xbox One Stream to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Stream to pc: I have a high speed router like pretty much everyone these days if i want to stream over a local area wireless connection it should be flawless Internet is irrelevent.. How do i stream without this weird garbage of sending my signal via the internet and causing **** delays...
  3. Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC: I have a second-hand xbox one s controller that connects fine via bluetooth to my phone, but it doesn't on pc. It either tries to connect and once I accept on pc it still flashes like it's connecting or it just doesn't appear in the bluetooth screen. It works fine with any...
  4. Xbox One S Controller Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S Controller Connection Issues: So I recently bought a white wireless Xbox One S controller brand new and it works perfectly fine on my xbox. I connected it onto my computer wirelessly and it was working fine for around 5-10 minutes then the controller would move on its own and not allow me to press...
  5. Xbox one controller not connecting to windows 10...driver issues?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller not connecting to windows 10...driver issues?: [ATTACH] Having a big issue trying to connect my xbox one controller to my windows 10 pc. I have tried it on an older laptop, it looks like its connected fine, my PS4 controller also connects to the pc in question. So I assumed it was a driver issue...
  6. Xbox One Controller connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller connectivity issues: Hi everyone, I am currently trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc via bluetooth, but it doesn't seem to work. The controller I use is this halo master chief edition. As far as I could read in different forums, what matters is that it is the newer version xbox one...
  7. Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media: Alright I have spend HOURS trying to figure this issue out. To the point of doing a reboot because "support" said the issue was a corrupted WMP file. Issue still isn't fixed (obviously, I'm here trying to stop myself from tearing out my hair). I am trying to stream movies...
  8. Media streaming to Xbox One question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media streaming to Xbox One question: Have desktop PC with huge secondary HD used to store family photo, video, music, etc. Applicable subdirectories set to share & stream to other devices around house. In main living room, we use Xbox One's internal media player app, and then browse to applicable subdirectory...
  9. Xbox One S Bluetooth Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S Bluetooth Connection Issue: I have a Xbox One S controller that I have been successfully using on my PC via Bluetooth that has encountered a truly maddening issue. After using a USB cable from the controller to the PC to charge it, the controller would no longer connect via Bluetooth (a known issue from...
  10. Xbox one streaming not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one streaming not working: Hi all, I have recently brought an Xbox One S and got everything all set up. But I can not Stream. I have Windows 10 running on my Toshiba laptop and have the latest version of the Xbox app. Also stream enabled in Xbox One settings and both are in the same network. Any...