Windows 10: Streaming music

Discus and support Streaming music in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackAman, Dec 9, 2018.

1. JackAman Win User

Streaming music

Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas?

:)

JackAman, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Not Happy Win User

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Cannot stream videos or music on new ver 1709

Hello Roger,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify why you are having issues streaming:

• What happens when you stream a video on websites like YouTube?
    • Is there an error message when you try to steam a video or music?

Please post a screenshot so that we can assess the issue better.

In the meantime, let us try to isolate the issue by performing these troubleshooting steps:

Method 1: Run the Playing Audio and Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing Audio and Video Playback.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:We suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc and click on Ok.

3. Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.

4. Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Streaming music

How to stream music from skydrive?

I would like to do the same thing. Is there an app to stream a music list, or an album, stored in One Drive, to my WP8 phone.

Please read the question before answering it.

Thank you.

Lloyd Kuhnle, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Streaming music

1. Streaming music - Similar Threads - Streaming music

2. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  3. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  4. How to Stream Music to USB headphones on a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Stream Music to USB headphones on a PC?: In Windows 10, how does one change what USB device is the output device for streamed music?I have two USB audio devices plugged in. One is a D/A converter that shows up as "USB Audio CODEC," and I can play music through it to audio headphones. The other shows up as "Momentum...
  5. How to Stream Music to USB headphones on a PC?

How to Stream Music to USB headphones on a PC?: In Windows 10, how does one change what USB device is the output device for streamed music?I have two USB audio devices plugged in. One is a D/A converter that shows up as "USB Audio CODEC," and I can play music through it to audio headphones. The other shows up as "Momentum...
  6. How to Stream Music to USB headphones on a PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.: AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC. STOPS AFTER I MOVE THE MOUSE AROUND BUT STARTS AGAIN AFTER AWHILE, AGAIN MOVING MOUSE STOPS IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-distorting-while-streaming-music/1985d45d-e6b2-4e7c-9eef-ccd62d2ce67b
  8. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.: AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC. STOPS AFTER I MOVE THE MOUSE AROUND BUT STARTS AGAIN AFTER AWHILE, AGAIN MOVING MOUSE STOPS IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-distorting-while-streaming-music/1985d45d-e6b2-4e7c-9eef-ccd62d2ce67b
  9. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Streaming music causes keyboard and mouse lag.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming music causes keyboard and mouse lag.: I'm using a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, Wireless Comfort 5050 Keyboard & Mouse, and Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless headphones. When I stream music from any source I get keyboard and mouse lag. About once a minute, the keyboard will either not type anything at all skipping 5-10...