Windows 10: streaming online videos

Discus and support streaming online videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; still unable to successfully stream any on line videos after all the Windows updates...suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lisabeth52, Apr 10, 2019.

1. streaming online videos

still unable to successfully stream any on line videos after all the Windows updates...suggestions?

:)

Lisabeth52, Apr 10, 2019

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    video streaming

Hi,

We appreciate your time responding back to us and being patient to get this issue resolved. With how you describe your concern, you're watching YouTube videos over the internet. Streaming videos will store a lot of cache and cookies in your browser's memory.
    We suggest that you clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Kindly follow these steps to clear cache and cookies:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the
      Delete Browsing History window.
    • Mark all of the checkboxes (optional).
    • Click Delete and close Internet Explorer.

After clearing the cache and cookies, check if the issue is fixed.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Apr 10, 2019
  4. streaming online videos

Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hi,
    I was able to resolve the issue by disabling all hardware enhancements for Conexant Smartaudio HD. Here are the steps I took to resolve it, in case someone else runs into the same frustrating problem as I did: Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right hand corner -> Playback Devices -> Disable all hardware enhancements -> OK -> Reboot. That's it!

garfieldltd, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

streaming online videos

1. streaming online videos - Similar Threads - streaming online videos

2. Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing: Hi all,Thanks for your time on reading this post.I'm experiencing a video playback issue when accessing streaming services like Netflix, Binge, Curiosity Stream and more. >>>>>But not with YouTube. YouTube works fine.When I play a video content for few minutes 3-4 minutes on...
  3. Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing: Hi all,Thanks for your time on reading this post.I'm experiencing a video playback issue when accessing streaming services like Netflix, Binge, Curiosity Stream and more. >>>>>But not with YouTube. YouTube works fine.When I play a video content for few minutes 3-4 minutes on...
  4. Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  6. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  7. Buffering issues in video streaming and Online meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Buffering issues in video streaming and Online meetings: While watching Amazon Prime videos and disney hotstar, strucks in between and starts buffering Rounding. In online meetings also same is the case with Webex meetings and with Google meets.Can anyone suggest a solution. I hope the issue is with a service running in windows10....
  8. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming Videos: I cannot play videos that are included in an email OR videos in my FB feed disappear as soon as I scroll down to them and are "blurred" out I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 10 installed; ANY help and/or information is greatly appreciated Thank you...
  9. Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online: Hello, A few times a week, BSODs occur while I'm watching online videos or streams. The BSODs are always related to ntoskrnl.exe or other system files (I checked with WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView). I have to mention that I keep all drivers updated (apart from an AHCI...
  10. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...