Windows 10: Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

Discus and support Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dark Mage 72, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years.

:)

Dark Mage 72, Oct 21, 2021

2. XBox app streaming

Hi Connor,

Just to clarify, share the information;

- Is the issue specific to this particular app?

- Do you receive any error message when the app crash?

- Did the issue started recently?

I suggest you to try the steps in the following Xbox article and check if it helps.
    Xbox Support

If the issue still persists, then I suggest you post the query in Xbox forums. They will be better suited to guide you further.

http://forums.xbox.com/?xr=shellnav

Do let us know if you need any assistance regarding Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Cannot stream on Xbox APP

When im clicking on stream on Xbox App, popup appears, saying: you cannot stream because either your console or Xbox app needs to be updated. Please make sure that they are updated and try again later .

Steps I've tried: updated drivers

got the latest version for Xbox app 7.7.29027.00000

connected wired both console and PC

Please Help.....

KimberlyTecson, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

New Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app for Android Xbox

Source: Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) - Apps on Google Play

See also: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming

Brink, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

1. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app - Similar Threads - Streaming xbox App

2. xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app pc: xbox app keeps kicking me out of party every 10-25 seconds. It's been doing this every other day now. I've uninstalled it, reset and repaired it and nothing is working. It doesn't even tell me I've been kicked, everything goes quiet. On top of that the app takes ages to load...
  3. xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app pc: xbox app keeps kicking me out of party every 10-25 seconds. It's been doing this every other day now. I've uninstalled it, reset and repaired it and nothing is working. It doesn't even tell me I've been kicked, everything goes quiet. On top of that the app takes ages to load...
  4. Xbox app on pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in on the Xbox app on my NEW pc that I’ve never used before it keeps asking for a windows hello pin I’ve never set before, I’ve only used my phone and Xbox and I never set it before on there pls help me sign in to my pc or at least remove the pin...
  5. Xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in on the Xbox app on my NEW pc that I’ve never used before it keeps asking for a windows hello pin I’ve never set before, I’ve only used my phone and Xbox and I never set it before on there pls help me sign in to my pc or at least remove the pin...
  6. Xbox app on pc

7. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  8. Xbox app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app for PC: Xbox app for PC doesn't recognize any hard drive. Making downloading games impossible. Tried to resolve on my own through various methods powershell commands, updates, enabling of services, etc. all to no improvement. Online forums point to it being a issue on Microsoft side...
  9. Xbox app on PC

Xbox app on PC: Like bruh, come on. Has an Insane lack of features that about every other voice chat platform has. You cant adjust your mic settings no push to talk cant change individual peoples volumes cant adjust your own activation threshold for your mic. Friends who I know have good...
  10. Xbox app on pc

Xbox app on pc: These past few days I've a had trouble talking to my friends on the xbox app on pc it would say it's connected on my screen but on there's it said I was connecting and I need help with these I don't know what's happening the mobile app does let me talk to them but no the PC...