Windows 10: Streaming Pictures

Discus and support Streaming Pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have no problems streaming music or videos to my TV from my Windows 10 computer. However, when I try to stream my photos I get a message: "Cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Harold Goldenberg, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Streaming Pictures

I have no problems streaming music or videos to my TV from my Windows 10 computer. However, when I try to stream my photos I get a message: "Cannot Communicate With Server"

:)

Harold Goldenberg, Oct 18, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Streaming Pictures

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Streaming Pictures

1. Streaming Pictures - Similar Threads - Streaming Pictures

2. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  3. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  4. Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.: I have attempted several troubleshoots and several guides some which are super unclear and not helpful but nothings worked, I just want someone to please explain why I have this problem and how I resolve it. Its been like this for a few days now and its becoming very...
  5. Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.

Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.: I have attempted several troubleshoots and several guides some which are super unclear and not helpful but nothings worked, I just want someone to please explain why I have this problem and how I resolve it. Its been like this for a few days now and its becoming very...
  6. Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11: I have a HP stream 11 laptop. I want to save work externally. I notice that there is a micro slot in the side is that for a micro card. I want to order something but do not know what to ask for online !...
  7. Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11

Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11: I have a HP stream 11 laptop. I want to save work externally. I notice that there is a micro slot in the side is that for a micro card. I want to order something but do not know what to ask for online !...
  8. Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming: My laptop claims to support HDR Streaming Video, but I know that it isn't true HDR since my laptop lacks local dimming. As far as I understand, HDR streaming compatibility on built-in displays is achieved through tone mapping. My laptop has both a dGPU Dedicated Graphics...
  9. Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming

Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming: My laptop claims to support HDR Streaming Video, but I know that it isn't true HDR since my laptop lacks local dimming. As far as I understand, HDR streaming compatibility on built-in displays is achieved through tone mapping. My laptop has both a dGPU Dedicated Graphics...
  10. HOW DO I STREAM PARAMOUNT PLUS IN WINDOWS 11? USING MICROSOFT EDGE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I STREAM PARAMOUNT PLUS IN WINDOWS 11? USING MICROSOFT EDGE.: ERROR CODE 111 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stream-paramount-plus-in-windows-11-using/7f57a15d-62c4-435e-802d-974000908d91