Windows 10: Streaming programs randomly close without warning?

Discus and support Streaming programs randomly close without warning? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After this major features update for windows from the April 2018 Update. It seems like all streaming programs from Xsplit, GameDVR, and OBS just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jax Bline, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Jax Bline Win User

Streaming programs randomly close without warning?

After this major features update for windows from the April 2018 Update. It seems like all streaming programs from Xsplit, GameDVR, and OBS just randomly close without warning or real error.

:)

Jax Bline, Aug 8, 2018

2. Windows randomly closes

My windows will randomly just close at odd times. Any suggestions?

MelissaPhilbert, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Streaming programs randomly close without warning?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Streaming programs randomly close without warning?

1. Streaming programs randomly close without warning? - Similar Threads - Streaming programs randomly

2. Programs Randomly Closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  3. Programs Randomly Closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  4. Windows Randomly Restarts Without Warning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Randomly Restarts Without Warning: About two weeks back I got a new laptop and almost everyday I seem to be facing restart issues. While working the screen goes black and the laptop restarts. This happens once almost everyday. There is some thermal throttling when it happens but the laptop doesn't seem to be...
  5. Programs closing with no warning WIN 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs closing with no warning WIN 10: Not sure what event would indicate the source of the problem. On startup apps open then immediately close. Faulting application name: TextInputHost.exe, version: 2001.22012.0.551, time stamp: 0x5f7e6ecc Faulting module name: GTII-OSD64.dll, version: 2.0.6.4, time stamp:...
  6. Computer randomly restarts without warning.

Computer randomly restarts without warning.: My computer restarts unexpectedly every few minutes. If I don't manage to force shutdown by holding down my desktop power button, then it will go into a loop where it starts up, attempts an automatic repair, blackscreens while the tower is still runningall peripherals...
  7. Apps keep closing without warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps keep closing without warning: I am running Window 10 and since the last windows update the following apps keep closing without any warning. OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft To Do Microsoft Office Your Phone I had downloaded all of these apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried resetting the apps,...
  8. PC randomly reboots without warning

PC randomly reboots without warning: Hi, My pc was working perfectly for a while until a week ago, it started rebooting randomly. Ive tried reinstalling graphics drivers, mobo drivers, formatting my drives, sfc /scannowno issues detected and installing a newOS but the issue persists. I used the windows...
  9. iTunes closing without warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iTunes closing without warning: Lately I have been having trouble with iTunes closing minutes after I open the application. There is no warning that it will close and no crash report after it. I have followed Apples instructions in regards to removing all Apple related apps from my computer and have...
  10. Computer restarts randomly without warning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly without warning.: Hi everyone Ever since I bought this computer a year ago, my computer randomly crashes. It's often about 20 - 30 minutes after starting up, but not always. Sometimes it can be after several hours' use. There's no warning; nothing comes up to tell me the computer will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs randomly close

2. programs close without warning

3. windows apps closing without warning