Windows 10: Streaming Videos problem

Discus and support Streaming Videos problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with streaming videos like Youtube. when I am playing youtube video and open any other window in front of youtube window the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by heshmam, Nov 10, 2020.

1. heshmam Win User

Streaming Videos problem

Hi, I have a problem with streaming videos like Youtube. when I am playing youtube video and open any other window in front of youtube window the video appears behind the new window like it is a glass and just the video appear not the rest of the window. as you can see I attached a photo of youtube and you can see part of words in youtube menu is not clear because it is over the video box. my computer is HP all in one and windows 10. I hope you can help me. ThanksStreaming Videos problem [​IMG]

:)

heshmam, Nov 10, 2020
  2. FrankS Win User

videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

OK, the problem has returned. The reason streaming video is not working (again) is due to the fact that there's no sound on the PC. I've tried all the usual troubleshooting procedures, updated all drivers but to avail.
    Has anyone any suggestions?

FrankS, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Streaming Videos problem

Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hi,
    I was able to resolve the issue by disabling all hardware enhancements for Conexant Smartaudio HD. Here are the steps I took to resolve it, in case someone else runs into the same frustrating problem as I did: Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right hand corner -> Playback Devices -> Disable all hardware enhancements -> OK -> Reboot. That's it!

garfieldltd, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Streaming Videos problem

1. Streaming Videos problem - Similar Threads - Streaming Videos problem

2. video streaming problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video streaming problems with windows 10: video streaming problems with windows 10. Stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-streaming-problems-with-windows-10/77a527e8-4889-404c-ae7f-20a3726e1f7b
  3. Problems with video streaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with video streaming: I am having a major problem with streaming video (eg.YouTube) in my new Chuwi HiX10. Much of the time it is impossible because the display is blotted out by what looks like a multicolour curtain with stripes running at an angle from top to bottom. It happens in full screen...
  4. Problems streaming video

Problems streaming video: I am having problems streaming TV on my self built PC. I have 400Mb download speeds and I have a laptop that has no problems streaming. Trying to figure out what is causing the bottleneck. I have a wired connection to the PC. Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8120 MOBO: ASRock 990FX...
  5. Problems streaming video

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems streaming video: I am having problems streaming TV on my self built PC. I have 400Mb download speeds and I have a laptop that has no problems streaming. Trying to figure out what is causing the bottleneck. I have a wired connection to the PC. Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8120 MOBO: ASRock 990FX...
  6. Problem with streaming video by SMB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with streaming video by SMB: I can't fast forward when i play a video. I have to wait for the video to be downloaded completely. Why? It's not streaming, it is downloading! Is there any problem with my windows settings or something? submitted by /u/navid_sp [link] [comments]...
  7. Sudden problem with Edge and Streaming video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden problem with Edge and Streaming video: Hello All, I have a "Watch TV Everywhere" subscription. It allows me to watch content from most of the cable channel providers. Recently Edge has stopped playing or even loading some of the channels. Not all though, only certain ones. of course the ones i watch the most....
  8. Problem with video streaming on some websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with video streaming on some websites: After Windows 10 update I have problem with video streaming sites such as Sony Crackle and Tubitv. I really hadn’t had any problems with them before. But now the videos won't play. I suppose it's blocking some ads on their sites. Can it be fixed?...
  9. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

in Windows 10 Support
    videos, streaming videos, youtube problem: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge. Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration. Any ideas? 96495
  10. streaming video

streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...