Windows 10: Streaming With Camcorder?

Discus and support Streaming With Camcorder? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm aware that this question doesn't have too much to do with computers but I figured that maybe if I also post it here I'll get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by blancochat, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Streaming With Camcorder?

Hello everyone. I'm aware that this question doesn't have too much to do with computers but I figured that maybe if I also post it here I'll get a reply sooner. I am trying to figure out how to livestream with my camcorder. It's an HDR-CX330 camcorder. I've looked online, but all I've found was suggestions to insert a USB streaming CD. The problem is, a CD for that purpose never came with the camcorder, and even if it did, I have a computer that has no place for CDs. My question is, is there any way to stream with this device? Could I download the same thing on the CD onto a USB flash drive?

Thanks for reading.

:)

blancochat, Jul 1, 2019
  2. CountMike Win User

Where is my camcorder

Files are wherever they were before, on the camcorder, only not seen as storage device. Check Control panel >Devices and printers to see if camcorder is listed.

CountMike, Jul 1, 2019
  3. My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder

Hi Bahmani,

This could be caused by an outdated driver or a loose USB port. Kindly tell us if this is the first time that you would connect the camcorder to the computer? Is the camcorder detected under Device Manager? To check, press
    Windows key + X on your keyboard. Choose
    Device Manager
    . Look for the camcorder driver under Imaging Devices,
    Universal Serial Bus Controller, or Other Devices.

Have you tried connecting the camcorder to another device? Was it detected?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Here's how:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Updating the camcorder driver could also help. You can refer to this article on how to update driver in Windows 10.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you with more answers.

Monica Cam, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Streaming With Camcorder?

Transfering Video from Sony Camcorder to laptop

Hello, Can anyone help me? How do I transfer video from my Sony camcorder to my laptop, so I can edit through a video editing program and burn to DVD? Sony is telling me that my camcorder is not compatible with Window 10 therefore I need to buy a new camcorder.
    I was hoping for a better answer then that as the Sony model is DCR-TRV27 I have used it probably 6 times. It has USB streaming feature of which was turned on. I tried using the USB cable for the first time that was provided with the camcorder along with the
    Pixela Image Mixer that included the cd disk with USB driver and that does not work with Windows 10 either. Is there a driver or program that will fix this problem. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

MsCurious13, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Streaming With Camcorder?

1. Streaming With Camcorder? - Similar Threads - Streaming Camcorder

2. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  3. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  4. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  6. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  7. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  8. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  9. I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook: So I have a hp Stream Notebook PC name LAPTOP-04N0ESTJ that my step dad just gave me so I have something that I can do stuff with and I had to do a lot of updating just to get up to a windows 10 but there's a few things that have never worked like I cannot access the...
  10. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...