Windows 10: streaming

Discus and support streaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not computer literate. I stream Brit Box but as I watch the dialogue and the actors mouths are out of sinc. The words come then their mouths... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sandranodwell, Sep 26, 2018.

1. streaming

I am not computer literate. I stream Brit Box but as I watch the dialogue and the actors mouths are out of sinc. The words come then their mouths move. This used to happen with Netflix but does not anymore. It used to happen when there was an update. Again not computer savy. Any suggestions?

:)

sandranodwell, Sep 26, 2018

2. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Sep 26, 2018
  4. streaming

Windows 10 Media Server/Streaming doesn't work.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest to turn on the IIS feature from Program and features.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel
    • Program and Features
    • Turn windows features On or Off
    • Find Internet information services and click on it. Let the services start.
    Now check if you are able to stream.

Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

streaming

1. streaming - Similar Threads - streaming

2. Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best: I've recently acquired fttb Internet connection with TPG Australia. Router is tplink vx420-G2v. I have Windows 11 version 23H2.Everything seemed to work well for about a week and then I found the connection to become so patchy it was unusable. Everything Samsung Smart TV,...
  3. Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best: I've recently acquired fttb Internet connection with TPG Australia. Router is tplink vx420-G2v. I have Windows 11 version 23H2.Everything seemed to work well for about a week and then I found the connection to become so patchy it was unusable. Everything Samsung Smart TV,...
  4. can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop: my tv died. xfinity told me to download their streamng app from google play though i told him it was a laptopWill that app be compatible with my laptop which is windows 10. I thought google play apps are for android only.Thanks...
  5. can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop

can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop: my tv died. xfinity told me to download their streamng app from google play though i told him it was a laptopWill that app be compatible with my laptop which is windows 10. I thought google play apps are for android only.Thanks...
  6. Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.: Other users' discord streams are excessively bright when tabbed into the application, but while viewing the discord stream while holding alt tab, or through a frozen snapshot using snipping tool, the brightness returns to normal. This is Discord-stream specific, and the...
  7. Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.

Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.: Other users' discord streams are excessively bright when tabbed into the application, but while viewing the discord stream while holding alt tab, or through a frozen snapshot using snipping tool, the brightness returns to normal. This is Discord-stream specific, and the...
  8. Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  10. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...