Windows 10: Streaming

Discus and support Streaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently been given the streaming equipment for Christmas and after setting everything up on streamlabs obs and on the laptop, I still can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathan_058, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Streaming

Hi, I have recently been given the streaming equipment for Christmas and after setting everything up on streamlabs obs and on the laptop, I still can't get my xbox to actually stream the screen onto my laptop. The problem is that I know what to do but it doesn't work! I have been onto the xbox app on the laptop and clicked connect a devicce but all of the devices that show up say that it can't connect to it. I have tried connecting using my ip address and still I have no luck... Could someone please help as I was hoping to begin streaming yesterday but I can't figure out this last thing that I need to do.

:)

Nathan_058, Dec 28, 2018

2. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Streaming

Windows 10 Media Server/Streaming doesn't work.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest to turn on the IIS feature from Program and features.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel
    • Program and Features
    • Turn windows features On or Off
    • Find Internet information services and click on it. Let the services start.
    Now check if you are able to stream.

Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Streaming

1. Streaming - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  3. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  4. Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.: I have attempted several troubleshoots and several guides some which are super unclear and not helpful but nothings worked, I just want someone to please explain why I have this problem and how I resolve it. Its been like this for a few days now and its becoming very...
  5. Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.

Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.: I have attempted several troubleshoots and several guides some which are super unclear and not helpful but nothings worked, I just want someone to please explain why I have this problem and how I resolve it. Its been like this for a few days now and its becoming very...
  6. Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11: I have a HP stream 11 laptop. I want to save work externally. I notice that there is a micro slot in the side is that for a micro card. I want to order something but do not know what to ask for online !...
  7. Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11

Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11: I have a HP stream 11 laptop. I want to save work externally. I notice that there is a micro slot in the side is that for a micro card. I want to order something but do not know what to ask for online !...
  8. Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming: My laptop claims to support HDR Streaming Video, but I know that it isn't true HDR since my laptop lacks local dimming. As far as I understand, HDR streaming compatibility on built-in displays is achieved through tone mapping. My laptop has both a dGPU Dedicated Graphics...
  9. Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming

Built-In Display Overexposes HDR Video Streaming: My laptop claims to support HDR Streaming Video, but I know that it isn't true HDR since my laptop lacks local dimming. As far as I understand, HDR streaming compatibility on built-in displays is achieved through tone mapping. My laptop has both a dGPU Dedicated Graphics...
  10. HOW DO I STREAM PARAMOUNT PLUS IN WINDOWS 11? USING MICROSOFT EDGE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I STREAM PARAMOUNT PLUS IN WINDOWS 11? USING MICROSOFT EDGE.: ERROR CODE 111 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stream-paramount-plus-in-windows-11-using/7f57a15d-62c4-435e-802d-974000908d91