Windows 10: Streched Screen Windows 10

Discus and support Streched Screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer came preloaded with Windows 10 and up dates automatically. I have not used the machine for a couple of weeks and it has downloaded update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlanDraper1, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Streched Screen Windows 10

My computer came preloaded with Windows 10 and up dates automatically. I have not used the machine for a couple of weeks and it has downloaded update 1709. My screen has stretched so that I cannot see the task bar at the bottom or back and close keys at the top. I have gone into settings and opened Recovery but I does not allow me to roll back to the previous version.

The screen resolution settings are correct and I have updated drivers for monitor and graphics card and restarted - didn't work

This happened once before but on that occasion I was able to roll back the update and it fixed it - can anyone help please

:)

AlanDraper1, Oct 31, 2018
  2. GRMARCH Win User

Screen is streched horizontally

Screen/display is streched horizontally - cannot get it to return to normal

GRMARCH, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Streched Screen Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Streched Screen Windows 10

1. Streched Screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Streched Screen

2. Asphat 8 half display streched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphat 8 half display streched: When i open asphalt 8 half of the screen becomes streched pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphat-8-half-display-streched/2076d36d-543d-4ed1-84bb-67c7c226043f
  3. Asphat 8 half display streched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphat 8 half display streched: When i open asphalt 8 half of the screen becomes streched pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphat-8-half-display-streched/2076d36d-543d-4ed1-84bb-67c7c226043f
  4. Asphat 8 half display streched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option: Hello i recently upgraded to windows 11 and the streched scaling option dissapeared both in intel command center and in the system's settings and the only option thats available is "Maintain display scalling".Is there any way to enable this option back?Any help is...
  6. Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 no "Streched" scaling option: Hello i recently upgraded to windows 11 and the streched scaling option dissapeared both in intel command center and in the system's settings and the only option thats available is "Maintain display scalling".Is there any way to enable this option back?Any help is...
  7. Streched res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  8. Streched Screen but Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor said it was up to date

Streched Screen but Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor said it was up to date: Just updated my windows 7 computer to windows 10 and I noticed the was stretched, I tried to update the driver didnt work, I tried restarting the computer didnt work, I tried reinstalling the driver and restarting didnt work. Here are my specs if you need them. AMD Athlon X2...
  9. 1360*768 resolution not available .screen looking streched with recommended resolution

1360*768 resolution not available .screen looking streched with recommended resolution: 1360*768 resolution not available .screen looking stretched with recommended resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1360768-resolution-not-available-screen-looking/effb3f71-df7f-49cb-bc43-d9c054fba4e4
  10. everything on screen is streched out horizontally...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    everything on screen is streched out horizontally...: after Microsoft 10 was reinstalled, everything on screen is stretched out horizontally, it's all too wide....text etc. [includes file pics and USB images.] how may I fix? [I have an ACER set-up.] Thank you...