Windows 10: Street Fighter V Champion Edition: Video driver problem

Discus and support Street Fighter V Champion Edition: Video driver problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought this game at the beggining of 2020 and it worked good. But, from september, when I perform some attack which implies a camera zoom the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElAntiOtaku18, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Street Fighter V Champion Edition: Video driver problem

I bought this game at the beggining of 2020 and it worked good. But, from september, when I perform some attack which implies a camera zoom the game crashes and show a message that says this: Street Fighter V Champion Edition: Video driver problem 74c5c53f-3d99-4d1a-a32a-89c4636b449f?upload=true.jpg

"Video driver has crashed and was reset. Make sure your drives are update. Exiting..."

I've tried to reinstall the game and video drivers, go to regedit and use a cmd method, but they didn't work. Also, all of my drivers are updated. I don't know if this is a problem with Windows system updates or it's an error from the game.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

:)

ElAntiOtaku18, Oct 19, 2020

2. Problem with Street Fighter V beta Steam

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue when I try to run Street Fighter V:

---------------------------

Error

The following component(s) are required to run this program:

DirectX Runtime

OK

I also checked using "dxdiag" and I have DX 12 installed.

I also installed the runtime using this link 'June2010': Download DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) from Official Microsoft Download Center

I also installed the 2006 runtime but Street Fighter 5 is still not finding my runtime...

I have re-downloaded the game, re-installed it but nothing is working Street Fighter V Champion Edition: Video driver problem :(

(I also launched the same dxsetup located in the game files in vain...)

Config:

Windows 10 64 bits,

Nvidia GTX 970 latest driver

8GO RAM

i5 @ 3,30 Ghz

BastienChares, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Problem with Street Fighter V beta Steam

Hello

When i try to run Street Fighter V BETA on Steam i get this error:

Error

The following component(s) are required to run this program:

DirectX Runtime

OK

Only happen with this game i have windows 10 and i checked my DxDiag and my version of directx in 12.

Help me please

JoelGuerreroRegalado, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Street Fighter V Champion Edition: Video driver problem

Street Fighter V Error The following component(s) are required to run this program Directx Runtime

Apparently the problem is that Street Fighter V needs DirectX 11 & Windows 10 comes with DirectX 12:

http://gamunation.com/error-fixes-f...hes-errors-bugs-tweaks-and-workarounds-guide/

MINIMUM:

• Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
      • Memory: 6 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480, GTX 570, GTX 670, or better
      • DirectX: Version 11
      • Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset

RECOMMENDED:

• Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz or AMD FX-9370
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R7 370
      • DirectX: Version 11
      • Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset

ButtAbdullah, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Street Fighter V Champion Edition: Video driver problem

1. Street Fighter V Champion Edition: Video driver problem - Similar Threads - Street Fighter Champion

2. DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.: For the past 2 weeks, Street Fighter 6 has become unplayable as it keeps causing DWM to crash forcing me to restart my computer. This issue was not present when I had the game for the first week but started to get worse over time to the point where I can no longer play the...
  3. DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.: For the past 2 weeks, Street Fighter 6 has become unplayable as it keeps causing DWM to crash forcing me to restart my computer. This issue was not present when I had the game for the first week but started to get worse over time to the point where I can no longer play the...
  4. DWM crashes when I play Street Fighter 6.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated license key: Hello, I have a question why my license key for the STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated in the game writes the amount of key usage is exceeded, enter another key this cannot be, it was on my disk in a single copy and no one could use it anymore why can't I play the game...
  6. STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated license key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated license key: Hello, I have a question why my license key for the STREET FIGHTER 4 game is not activated in the game writes the amount of key usage is exceeded, enter another key this cannot be, it was on my disk in a single copy and no one could use it anymore why can't I play the game...
  7. Lost planet two and tekken x street fighter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost planet two and tekken x street fighter: When I start Lost planet 2 it and click which version to start It quits out the launcher and nothing happens. I download the windows live setup and it says connection error. Same thing with tekken x street fighter....
  8. Street Fighter 4 for Windows Live... On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Street Fighter 4 for Windows Live... On Windows 10: I've bought a Street Fighter 4 for Windows Live cd, I put the activation code, and started installing, but it got stuck at %0, and it says the app may be not working correctly, leading me to install the games for Windows Marketplace, telling me there was an error installing....
  9. Video editing problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video editing problems: Hi, I'm having trouble editing my videos. every time I try to edit a clip one other clip just crashes and I can't play it only has a black screen and the background music....
  10. Street Fighter 4 could not be installed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Street Fighter 4 could not be installed in Windows 10: Hi All, I tried to install Street Fighter 4 game in my Windows 10 PC. But its not installing. Installer stops at 0%. How to fix this? Thanks 21630