Windows 10: Streets and Trips 2010 activation code

Discus and support Streets and Trips 2010 activation code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought Streets and Trips many years ago. I have the GPS hardware and downloaded software. I just need the activation key. Please provide it to me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnAMartin, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Streets and Trips 2010 activation code

I bought Streets and Trips many years ago. I have the GPS hardware and downloaded software. I just need the activation key.

Please provide it to me.

John Austin Martin SFC retired

:)

JohnAMartin, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

streets and trips 2010 not working

Hi Sandi,

In Microsoft Streets & Trips, you may receive the error message that says "Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly."
    if the installation was not completed successfully.

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve this error message in Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010, you can follow the steps below:

• Using File Explorer, go to "Program Files (x86)".
    • Find the Streets & Trips 2010 folder and then go to
      Streets.exe.
    • Right-click Streets.exe and select
      Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab and tick the Run as Administrator checkbox.
    • Re-enter the Product Key and re-register online.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Rhina Vib, Apr 4, 2021
  3. ACTIVATION CODE FOR STREET TRIPS

NEED ACTIVATION CODE FOR STREET TRIPS ORDER NUMBER 11759251229

RobertStruve, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Streets and Trips 2010 activation code

Streets and Trips activation 2013

I have just uninstalled Streets and Trips 2010 from my Win 10 64bit laptop. It was working fine. (I have the genuine physical disc)

I have just tried to install and activate 2013 version. Installs ok but get message 'wrong code or invalid code' when trying to activate. Again, I have the genuine disc. Retried typing in product code several times so no typo involved!

Looks like I will have to reinstall the 2010 version on my laptop but that is a real retrograde step which I don't want to take.

Can anybody help?

AndyHibbert, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Streets and Trips 2010 activation code

1. Streets and Trips 2010 activation code - Similar Threads - Streets Trips 2010

2. Streets and trips activates but does not work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Streets and trips activates but does not work: I am able to activate it and its fine then I try to use it and it tries to restart the process again. I use my key and the code I was provided. I am not online with my other machine. How can I fix this??...
  3. Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 Activation Error 0xC004D301

Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 Activation Error 0xC004D301: I had to reload my Windows 10 system and as a result had to reload all of my applications. The only application that would not re-install was Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010. I have uninstalled and re-install several times with no resolution. I have changed the properties...
  4. Streets & Trips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Streets & Trips: Dropped laptop and need to reload Streets & Trips 2013 to my new laptop. I have the Product ID but the program has been discontinued. Support told me to contact the community and I would be provided a download link....
  5. Streets and Trips

Streets and Trips: Can I recover use of Microsoft Streets and Trips which has a license requirement pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-and-trips/63d0b79c-43b5-45fc-afbe-50d709ba0d27
  6. Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streets and Trips: I got a new computer and can't get Microsoft Streets and Trips to load. My previous computer also ran Windows 10 so why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-and-trips/20af62fb-97b2-4d5c-8728-bc91350eb931
  7. streets & trips

streets & trips: why did you stop streets & trips ?????? it was the best mapping of all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-trips/6524d0e3-fc48-421a-bcdb-058cb53547dc
  8. Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 Activation

Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 Activation: Hello, I have lost my disc for Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013. I am unable to activate as I do not have the product key. Is there a way to activate or am I stuck? I am in trial mode now. Is there still a purchase option?...
  9. Streets and Trips

Streets and Trips: I have two versions of Streets and trips 2011 and 2013. I have used these on a computer that crashed. Now have a new computer operating on Windows 10. I have two Keys and I am not sure which key goes with which disk. Is there a way I can find that info?...
  10. Streets and Trips Activation 2008

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streets and Trips Activation 2008: Please help! I am trying to activate Streets and Trips on Windows 10 (AGAIN, which it was working before, but a problem with the registry had popped up and I needed to remove and reinstall) and I am getting an Error Code: 0x80072f8f now while trying to activate so I am unable...