Windows 10: Stress Testing

Discus and support Stress Testing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can this happen to such an important and highly visible update? Was the update not thoroughly tested prior to release? I have a banking IT Audit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NCRich, Oct 8, 2018.

1. NCRich Win User

Stress Testing

How can this happen to such an important and highly visible update? Was the update not thoroughly tested prior to release? I have a banking IT Audit background and am surprised this was not caught, because I would think this would be obvious during testing. Thanks.

:)

NCRich, Oct 8, 2018
  2. djonepl Win User

Nokia N97 Stress test

If your wondering about buying a N97 device look at the stress test. My friends over at N97geeks.com have done.

- scrach resistance scrached the screen with a coin and a key

- they put the device ina ziplock bag with coins and keys.

- scrached the paint and keys with a coin and a key

- dropped the device in milk Stress Testing :) and washed it off under running water with soap

theres more tests to come.

Nokia N97 Stress test

djonepl, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Submarine Win User
    Stress Testing and Benchmarking

Two new builds; one with 5930K on Asus X99-A with an Intel 750 PCIe Add-In card and one with 6700K on Asus Z-170 Pro Gaming with an Samsung 850 Evo. I need to stress test them, and bench mark the SSDs prior to installing any software. I ran Memtest86 this night (3 hours on the X99). What programs do you suggest to use?

Submarine, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Stress Testing

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Stress Testing

1. Stress Testing - Similar Threads - Stress Testing

2. PC gets black screen everytime after I close a stress test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC gets black screen everytime after I close a stress test: As the title describes, in cyberpunk my PC would randomly freezes around a few minutes into the game into the game but audio still works. So I wanted to check things out, I tried furmark for around 15 minutes and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. However, a few seconds...
  3. PC gets black screen everytime after I close a stress test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC gets black screen everytime after I close a stress test: As the title describes, in cyberpunk my PC would randomly freezes around a few minutes into the game into the game but audio still works. So I wanted to check things out, I tried furmark for around 15 minutes and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. However, a few seconds...
  4. Monitor going blank when I put my PC under stress Whole playing games/running a stress test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor going blank when I put my PC under stress Whole playing games/running a stress test: PC: Alienware Aurora R10 Ryzen EditionCPU: Ryzen 9 5900GPU: RTX 3080 10GBRAM: 32 GBI was playing fine until when I was playing a game Fortnite it started glitching, and restarting, so I ran a stress test Pass mark 3D Test and it passed the DX 9, 10 and 11, but as soon as it...
  5. Monitor going blank when I put my PC under stress Whole playing games/running a stress test

Monitor going blank when I put my PC under stress Whole playing games/running a stress test: PC: Alienware Aurora R10 Ryzen EditionCPU: Ryzen 9 5900GPU: RTX 3080 10GBRAM: 32 GBI was playing fine until when I was playing a game Fortnite it started glitching, and restarting, so I ran a stress test Pass mark 3D Test and it passed the DX 9, 10 and 11, but as soon as it...
  6. EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...: Hello,As mentioned in the title I tried everything I could think of I stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD health. Reinstalled Windows while formatting everything and nothing seems to work.I attached one of the latest crash reports from event viewer:-...
  7. EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...

EventID 41 Category 63 Crash. Stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD...: Hello,As mentioned in the title I tried everything I could think of I stress tested CPU, GPU and RAM. Replaced PSU and checked SSD health. Reinstalled Windows while formatting everything and nothing seems to work.I attached one of the latest crash reports from event viewer:-...
  8. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test: Problems: everything is perfectly normal except for gaming. Every time I launch a "recent" game I got a BSOD. Most of the time the BSOD happens when rendering tasks are starting. So basically I can get to the menu I start the game and just after loading I crash. It happened...
  9. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test: Problems: everything is perfectly normal except for gaming. Every time I launch a "recent" game I got a BSOD. Most of the time the BSOD happens when rendering tasks are starting. So basically I can get to the menu I start the game and just after loading I crash. It happened...
  10. BSOD only with gaming and not in stress test

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging