Windows 10: stretched screen

Discus and support stretched screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why i can't fix my "stretched screen" on windows 10. This happens after i updated on windows pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rabbiJohn3525, Oct 31, 2018.

1. stretched screen

Why i can't fix my "stretched screen" on windows 10. This happens after i updated on windows pro.

:)

rabbiJohn3525, Oct 31, 2018
  2. shunoichi Win User

Windows 10 screen is stretched!

There is no manufacturer listed. It says "to be filled by o.e.m" or something so I'm not sure where I am supposed to go to find a driver update or which one is the right one to use.

But I did complete the bottom steps and there was no change.

At first, I thought it might be a problem caused by the monitor, but when I was installing windows updates, the updating screen was normal and not stretched. However, as soon as it restarted, it was back to being stretched again.

shunoichi, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Screen Resolution Stretched

One evening my monitor went black and came back up immediately but the screen was stretched and icons large. I was able to adjust the icons but the screen was stretched. None of the screen resolution options have any affect on correcting the problem. Looking
    for suggestions, thank you.

SueFisher3, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

stretched screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

stretched screen

1. stretched screen - Similar Threads - stretched screen

2. How do I fix a stretched screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a stretched screen?: Hello, Whenever I start my laptop, the windows boot screen and progressive ring are stretched. I've tried updating and rolling back drivers, I've used CMD, and more. I installed Windows 11 about a month ago on unsupported hardware....
  3. How do I fix a stretched screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a stretched screen?: Hello, Whenever I start my laptop, the windows boot screen and progressive ring are stretched. I've tried updating and rolling back drivers, I've used CMD, and more. I installed Windows 11 about a month ago on unsupported hardware....
  4. How do I fix a stretched screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I fix a stretched screen?

6. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  7. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  8. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My Windows 10 screen is somehow stretched and I can’t open my setting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 screen is somehow stretched and I can’t open my setting.: I tried to find solutions online, most of them told me to open setting. But the issue is that when I tried to open my settings and device manager, both of them didn’t pop * It appears that it has been opened, however, I am unable to access that page. It just appear on the...
  10. My Windows 10 screen is somehow stretched and I can’t open my setting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows 10 screen is somehow stretched and I can’t open my setting.: I tried to find solutions online, most of them told me to open setting. But the issue is that when I tried to open my settings and device manager, both of them didn’t pop * It appears that it has been opened, however, I am unable to access that page. It just appear on the...