Windows 10: stretched Windows 10 desktop icons.

Discus and support stretched Windows 10 desktop icons. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there. For the past month, I have been having issues with my laptop as the icons on my desktop have been stretched and I don't know how it happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Saad_01, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Saad_01 Win User

stretched Windows 10 desktop icons.

Hi there. For the past month, I have been having issues with my laptop as the icons on my desktop have been stretched and I don't know how it happened and how to fix it. I have done multiple searches on google and edge and no one has seemed to have the same issue as me. The issue is that on my desktop the space that the icons individually take-up is very very large compared to that of what it would normally be See reference screenshot for help. I came to ask if there is anyone who knows how to fix this issue. I have refreshed and went into the settings many times and nothing would work. If you do know a way to fix this or someone that mgith, please do let me know. Thank you!stretched Windows 10 desktop icons. [​IMG]

:)

Saad_01, Oct 19, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Oct 19, 2020
  4. stretched Windows 10 desktop icons.

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

stretched Windows 10 desktop icons.

1. stretched Windows 10 desktop icons. - Similar Threads - stretched desktop icons

2. Stretched icons in windows 10 next to clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stretched icons in windows 10 next to clock.: Hi, recently my icons have wided out a liftle and I dont like it. I’ve been searching fixes and they dont work. Can you possibly share a solution. a picture. [IMG]...
  3. Desktop icons stretched horizontally

Desktop icons stretched horizontally: Hi, My desktop icons are stretched horizontally. Therefore they look like a rectangle instead of square. The actual image and text are fine, but the "clickable" icon size has really stretched, see screenshot. https://i.imgur.com/jjdZsAL.png I have searched this to no...
  4. Stretched desktop icon tiles

Stretched desktop icon tiles: I was playing around with Ease of Access settings DPI and font size and it permanently stretched my desktop icon tiles. I'm using Windows 10 November 2019 Update and this is a bug from that version. Changing the settings won't even help it. I put sysprep.exe on my taskbar and...
  5. Windows 10 Desktop and Icons

Windows 10 Desktop and Icons: How do I stop desktop icons from automatically rearranging in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-and-icons/268ffd0f-6035-4bf6-8a35-937fb3f354b2
  6. Windows 10 resolution stretch

Windows 10 resolution stretch: Hello, I having trouble with my resolution after updating to Windows 10 version 1903, build 18362.175 My display looks to stretch and I can't find my resolution option on the display resolution setting and advanced display setting. My recommended resolution supposed to be...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop Icons

Windows 10 Desktop Icons: My desktop icons will look like they are overlapping, and when I switch to the desktop and try to move one, its like its locked up. If I wait 30 seconds to a minute the desktop refreshes and they go back to the way the should be, and I can select them and/or move if I need...
  8. Windows 10 Desktop Icons .....

Windows 10 Desktop Icons .....: I recently bought a new laptop and am having my first experience with Windows 10. My old HP laptop was about three months too old to upgrade to Windows 10 - drivers not updated by HP. This is a home computer. All my icons want to stay on the left side of the desktop. In...
  9. Windows 10 Bootsplash stretched

Windows 10 Bootsplash stretched: [ATTACH] Sorry because the picture are not clear but this was Windows 10 Bootsplash on my HP Mini, how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bootsplash-stretched/c6680774-3fa7-4ff9-ac56-d92b71a29089
  10. Icons stretched off screen on left side.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons stretched off screen on left side.: So quite frequently I will come out of a game and all of my shortcuts will be stretched all the way down the screen on the left column. It looks like all of the icons are crammed into a single column on the left side. I know it is all of them because part of one of the...