Windows 10: Stretching/ monitors become 1.

Discus and support Stretching/ monitors become 1. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just recently had an AMD update. I just moved my pc and I swapped which sides my monitors were on, so I went to AMD settings to hopefully simply swap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by BfatcatB, Aug 5, 2016.

1. BfatcatB Win User

Stretching/ monitors become 1.

I just recently had an AMD update. I just moved my pc and I swapped which sides my monitors were on, so I went to AMD settings to hopefully simply swap them...
    I now have some sort of "stretched" screen. For example: if I bring up bring up google on my left monitor, and click fullscreen, it suddenly stretches to fit both my monitors! before the update when I did that ^, it would simply take up that ONE monitor not both D;
    My resolution is also messed up now, it's apparently 3360 x 1050. My main monitor has bad definition because it should be 1920 by 1080 not 1050. I attempted to change it in windows 10 display settings but instead of 2 monitors it shows 1 monitor with the 3360 x 1050 resolution.
    I attempted to fix it in AMD settings instead, but all it also simply shows 1 monitor in resolution, although It does seem to know I have 2 in my eyefinity display group.
    I will continue trying to fix it, but if anyone knows how to fix it, the information would be GREATLY ​appreciated!

:)

BfatcatB, Aug 5, 2016
  2. B HANAYA Win User

screen problem

When I updated the screen doesn't fit my monitor there is a 1 inch gap all around. I tried to adjust the display settings no change. On the monitor itself i cannot stretch the screen. Before the update the screen fit the whole monitor. Not sure what to
    do Please Help!!

B HANAYA, Aug 5, 2016
  3. Installed Windows 10, monitor display problems

I installed Windows 10; now it's not recognizing the 2nd monitor; and the monitor display is stretched.

a_allen0302, Aug 5, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Are both in Extended configuration ?

CountMike, Aug 5, 2016
  5. BfatcatB Win User
    That's the problem, no matter what I do, I cannot get them TO use extended mode.
    I've also emailed AMD about this problem and might get a fix out of them...

BfatcatB, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Stretching/ monitors become 1. - Similar Threads - Stretching monitors become

2. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor 1/2: Why is my first monitor showing up as monitor 1/2 while me second shows up as 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-12/da4f197f-5930-4f7b-a348-e679c7f56be6
  3. Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/: Im using windows 11 22H2.. and I want to set a slideshow background for each background...but when I set it, it used both monitors at once... its extremely annoying.My images in particular just straight up dont work / look right when theyre stretched across both monitors.I...
  4. Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/: Im using windows 11 22H2.. and I want to set a slideshow background for each background...but when I set it, it used both monitors at once... its extremely annoying.My images in particular just straight up dont work / look right when theyre stretched across both monitors.I...
  5. Stretching monitor display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stretching monitor display: I am wondering if there is anyway to stretch my display of my monitor out. I have tried every resolution setting and that just changes the aspect ratio. Is there any possible way to just kind of stretch my display out a bit?...
  6. Desktop background stretches over 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop background stretches over 2 monitors?: Hi, my desktop background is unintentionally stretching across both monitors: Adapt: [ATTACH] Fill it in: [ATTACH] Adjust, on another image: [ATTACH] Stretching seems to work, but "stretches" just does: [ATTACH] Fill in, should...
  7. Screen stretch beyond monitor view

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen stretch beyond monitor view: After windows update, I can only see the top of taskbar and sliver of icons on left & right side. Mouse will pick things outside monitor view. I have tried rolling back graphics driver, but that doesn't help. Changing to lower resolutions doesn't help. What else can I try?...
  8. Stretched screen only on one monitor

Stretched screen only on one monitor: Hello, I just switched my desktop over to windows 10. I use two monitors. One monitor displays just fine. The other one is stretched. When I go to try and adjust the settings, such as changing display ratios, or using the sliding scales in the Intel Graphics and Media...
  9. Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor: Yet again I have this same frickin' problem on my computer. I presume you were installing updates that I did not ask for and after that when I wanted to use my computer all the images acons and pictures are stretched and weird. Could you fix this please otherwise I will not...
  10. Games with square-ish resolutions stretch on rectangular monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games with square-ish resolutions stretch on rectangular monitor: I'm currently having problems with Intel Integrated Graphics stretching full screen games lengthwise to the width of the monitor. Ideally, I want the game to be scaled to the height of the monitor, and keep the original aspect ratio. I've found for some of my games,...