Windows 10: String of BSOD and Program Crashes

Discus and support String of BSOD and Program Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I have been experiencing crash after crash after crash. So far, the BSOD codes I have had include: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by itsOTTHD, Nov 24, 2020.

1. itsOTTHD Win User

String of BSOD and Program Crashes

Hi,

Recently I have been experiencing crash after crash after crash. So far, the BSOD codes I have had include:

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I'm sure there were others but I haven't got them written down. Now, I'm aware some of these I could have caused myself while trying to find the problem so Ill happily redo anything if I need to, but here are the steps I have already taken to try to resolve the issues I've been having:

sfc /scannow
    reinstalled windows

changed page file size

run driver verifier both times I was away from the pc when it completed, so I didnt actually see what it said at the end, I just came back to a rebooted pc

DDU'd graphics card drivers and reinstalled

disabled usb webcam

disabled usb audio interface

scanned and repaired/reinstalled local files of crashing programs

run windows memory diagnostics

/chk dsk

replaced ndu.sys file

Please help as the issue is rendering my pc unusable for work, I cant play games for extended periods and any videos that I want to export crash the program Wondershare DemoCreator or crash the whole PC.

:)

itsOTTHD, Nov 24, 2020

2. ordering strings alphanumerically

You don't loop it, it does via .Sort(IComparer). In my example, it would like like...
    Code: List<string> list = new List<string>(); list.Add("2"); list.Add("1"); list.Add("0"); //sort it OffsetLengthPairComparer comparer = new OffsetLengthPairComparer(); list.Sort(comparer);[/quote] Obviously my comparer doesn't work for strings because it is for a custom type but, you get the idea.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 24, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. String of BSOD and Program Crashes - Similar Threads - String BSOD Program

2. Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD: I've been having issues with my windows that have gotten really bad recently. A month or two ago I was streaming some Destiny 2, and my game kept crashing over and over again until my pc eventually bluescreened. I thought my CPU was overheating since I have a Ryzen 7000...
  3. Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD: I've been having issues with my windows that have gotten really bad recently. A month or two ago I was streaming some Destiny 2, and my game kept crashing over and over again until my pc eventually bluescreened. I thought my CPU was overheating since I have a Ryzen 7000...
  4. Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows crashing- Bug check string MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing- Bug check string MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hello, every morning when I turn on the computer 2 minutes after the windows start I get a blue screen. Only in the morning when I turn it on do I get a blue screen, otherwise the PC works perfectly all day.I have attached the minidump file hereI mention that I completely...
  6. Windows crashing- Bug check string MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Windows crashing- Bug check string MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hello, every morning when I turn on the computer 2 minutes after the windows start I get a blue screen. Only in the morning when I turn it on do I get a blue screen, otherwise the PC works perfectly all day.I have attached the minidump file hereI mention that I completely...
  7. Issues with programs crashing and BSOD.

Issues with programs crashing and BSOD.: Hello, My computer keeps crashing, not sure why really. It happens more frequently when I'm playing a game or watching a video. these are just 3 of the many blue screens I have seen since yesterday afternoon. I've already reset my computer, uninstalled all 3rd party software,...
  8. Recent String of BSODs please help.

Recent String of BSODs please help.: Helllo, My computer has started to experience random BSODs recently last three days. The first two were system exception not handled errors. The third one was a kmode exception not handled error. I did not make any major hardware changes or driver updates recently. I did...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver crash different bug string each time

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver crash different bug string each time: I recently switched from Seagate 100GB SSD boot drive to a 2TB M.2 SSD Samsung. Ever since I have been getting random BSOD errors. I ran chkdsk and found no errors as well as memory diagnostic and also found no errors. I installed BlueScreenView and found that ntoskrnl.exe...
  10. BSOD and program crashes

BSOD and program crashes: Hi, I've been getting random BSODs refering to memory occasionally and sometimes refering to something else. I've also had numerous program crashes. Chrome, firefox, Player unkown battlegrounds, HoTs have been crashing alot. I recently updated my bios to try and get...