Windows 10: String of photos in JPG files

Discus and support String of photos in JPG files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, When I try to upload one Document JPG photo a string of my oher photos are attached. I had originally sent these photos from my iPhone to email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ellieso, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Ellieso Win User

String of photos in JPG files

Hello, When I try to upload one Document JPG photo a string of my oher photos are attached. I had originally sent these photos from my iPhone to email and saved to documents as JPGs. I notice others have had this problem. Has anyone found a solution to this problem and separated these. The receiver accepts just Jpgs

Appreciate some help. Elliso

:)

Ellieso, Aug 18, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Aug 18, 2020
  3. ordering strings alphanumerically

You don't loop it, it does via .Sort(IComparer). In my example, it would like like...
    Code: List<string> list = new List<string>(); list.Add("2"); list.Add("1"); list.Add("0"); //sort it OffsetLengthPairComparer comparer = new OffsetLengthPairComparer(); list.Sort(comparer);[/quote] Obviously my comparer doesn't work for strings because it is for a custom type but, you get the idea.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 18, 2020
  4. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

String of photos in JPG files [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

1. String of photos in JPG files - Similar Threads - String photos JPG

2. No jpg file info in Photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No jpg file info in Photos app.: File data, in particular GPS data, does not seem to be accessible using the Photos app in my Windows 11 Lenovo laptop purchased Nov. 2021. I can find file info by using the "properties" option, but not by using the Photos app. I do not see an option for file info in the...
  3. No jpg file info in Photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No jpg file info in Photos app.: File data, in particular GPS data, does not seem to be accessible using the Photos app in my Windows 11 Lenovo laptop purchased Nov. 2021. I can find file info by using the "properties" option, but not by using the Photos app. I do not see an option for file info in the...
  4. My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?: Hello thereSo for about a week now I have had this problem where my files which have photos in them are always opening as a Webp images instead of an JPG, I cant seem to view them on windows Photo app. I download files on google chrome but the photos wont open in the windows...
  5. My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?

My Files with photos in them are not opening as a JPG?: Hello thereSo for about a week now I have had this problem where my files which have photos in them are always opening as a Webp images instead of an JPG, I cant seem to view them on windows Photo app. I download files on google chrome but the photos wont open in the windows...
  6. jpg photos corrupt

jpg photos corrupt: I have corrupted JPG images. I cannot open I used most of the programs for the repair [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-corrupt/20079b5f-d428-4d19-8c6b-794bf7ca4916
  7. UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO: USING MS 365. HAVE UPDATED SOFTWARE. BUT NOW UNABLE TO OPEN ANY JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO. THEY DO OPEN WITH MS PAINT & PAINT 3D BUT I PREFER PHOTO. USED TO OPEN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I CLICKED ON THE PIC. JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN WITH NO PIC THEN GOES OFF. PLEASE HELP...
  8. JPG photos not supported on Photos

JPG photos not supported on Photos: Good evening. Have been trying to transfer photos from my Samsung S7 and they are in jpg format and when I try and open on desktop or laptop they say unsupported. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and still not working. Apologies if asked and solved already but this is...
  9. Photos in jpg

Photos in jpg: Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg? Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just can not find the pics there...
  10. JPG files are Photo after Creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    JPG files are Photo after Creators update: I want JPEG file to be recognized as JPEG not as Photo after creators update, but I do want to keep "photo" as standard program to open. Robby 81436